You're All Right

the flashes were enough to drive you over the edge, but the fact that there were many people around you all yelling something different made you want to go insane. you and shawn were just trying to walk through the streets of an outdoor mall but the paparazzi were making it extremely difficult. you absolutely hated when they were around, especially when they mobbed the two of you. you were extremely claustrophobic and this wasn't helping at all. you felt your breathing get heavier and heavier and you couldn't couldn't control it this time. shawn noticed too, because he quickly pulled you into a corner of the mall, pressing both hands against the wall so you could only see him and nothing else around you.

"hey i'm right here, okay? you're alright." he said, grabbing one of your hands in attempt to calm you down.

"don't touch me right now," you exclaimed, pulling away. it was a mistake to look away from shawn because you noticed the paparazzi standing a few feet away snapping pictures left and right. shawn placed one of his hands under your chin, forcing you to look at him and only him.

"don't look at them, take deep breaths."

"they, they were too close. i'm sorry, it's stupid.." you mumbled, trying to calm your breathing.

"it's not stupid," he sighed. "they shouldn't have got as close as they did. i'm sorry baby."

"no," you finally spoke once you fully composed yourself. "it's not your fault. let's continue shopping, lets not let them ruin our day."

you grabbed his hand as he pulled you out of the corner and back into the outdoor mall. the paps were still crowding around you and you tried your best to stay calm, shawn on the other hand did not. he was snapping at them left and right. one in particular was bothering you, asking you the same annoying question over and over. you knew not to speak to them since they only wanted some gossip.

"hey," shawn spoke, directing it to the annoying one. "keep it up and see what happens. i think you've all taken enough pictures, please leave or else you won't have jobs tomorrow."

something about shawn's tone was scary, and it caused all the paps to leave without another word.

"now, where were we?" you asked once all the paps were gone. you looked at your surroundings, trying to find a store to go in, shawn doing the same.

"victoria secret maybe?" he smirked, pulling you into the lingere store before you could protest.