Mature Content Warning

· Sexual Content

· Strong Language

The following story will contain mature content of a sexual nature, as well as strong language.

This story is not suitable or intended for anyone under the age of eighteen.

Sexual Content: This story will contain references to sexual acts as well as explicit descriptions of the actual acts. Chapters containing this content will be marked with Mature Content Warning, at the beginning of the chapter. This story will possibly, (read: most likely), contain mature scenes between partners of the same sex, (boyxboy/manxman). If this content is not to your liking, thank you for your interest in the story this far, but please refrain from reading further.

Strong Language: This story will possibly contain strong cursing. This will be the only warning for this story. There may also be some extremely mild, fluffy language, but sometimes 'what the fuzzy duckling' doesn't set the right tone. Again, if this type of content is not to your liking, thank you for your interest in the story this far, but please refrain from reading further.

Sometimes, writing is meant to shock and/or offend, but this story is just meant to be enjoyed.

Please read comfortably.