She's My Pure-blooded Master?! Chapter 3- Anger

I felt my world falling apart as I listened to the girl 'Eclipse'. "What do you mean? V-vampires dont exist! They can't! It's i-impossible!" I said alarmed, my voice quivering and my common sense falling apart.

"Well they do but it's not like we would want humans to know that," Eclipse said matter of factly.

"So Miss Ari- Eclipse, you are a vampire?" I asked as I began to think the girl may be insane.

"Yes and please do call me Eclipse. It's disrespectful calling me Arina when you're only a servant," she muttered glaring at me slightly before she sighed, "well I guess it's alright when you're new to all this," she seemed bored by the conversation.

"W-what? But I'm not your servant! I'm not even a monster like you, so why am I here!?" I was confused and overwhelmed by Eclipse.

Eclipse growled, "dont you dare call me a master or it will be the death of you next time."

"S-sorry," I mumbled nervously seeing her eyes turn a light pinkish colour before turning to purple again in an instant, I felt the danger in her eyes. Arina sighed and waved her hand dismissing the subject

"By the way, you're also a vampire and the drink you just had was blood, in fact, it was my blood," she said whilst showing her wrist where there was a thin line that seemed to be healing.

Arina put her hand down on the table placing it in front of her as she looked at me blankly. "V-vampire? N-no, that's n-not true. It cant be!" I yelled exasperated.

"Well you are and there's nothing you can do about it. I changed you myself 3 days ago, you've been asleep since," she said lazily, as she played with her food looking bored of explaining it to someone as stupid as me.

I gasped as I suddenly remembered what had happened to my now dead family. "Y-you! You were the one that killed them! M-My f-family" I yelled, but since I was really angry my voice kept quivering. I slammed my fists on the table as I stood up, trembling slightly. The grief started to set on me as I felt hot tears falling down my face, I didn't know if vampires could cry but apparently I could, but it didn’t matter anymore. "Y-you killed them!" I screamed angrily seeing my finger nails lengthen. I could tell they were as sharp as my fangs that I could now feel in my mouth.

I didn’t think anymore, I knew what I wanted and I knew that even if it cost me my life I would kill the one that had taken my family from me. I lunged at Eclipse with my claws aimed at her before I saw her smile. I felt a gust of wind just like I had before and she was gone, but unlike before, I saw her moving behind me at a fast pace; she appeared behind me as I fell to the ground. Turning to look at her I growled like an animal and glared at Eclipse, as I got ready to lunge at her again.

"Stop!" she ordered. I froze unable to move as my body trembled while I tried to attack her. "You can't disobey. Like I said before, you are my servant and unlike humans, a vampire servant has to listen to what their masters say. No matter what!" her voice was dangerous and demanding.

"Sit on the chair now," she said calmly as she brushed past me and sat where she had been before. I snarled at her and sat on the chair I presently was in. Glaring at Eclipse I trembled and couldn't help but hate her more than anything in the world. "Calm down, I'm not the one who killed your family, but I know who did," she said looking at me seductively. I looked back at her confused as I stopped trembling.

"You didn't kill them?" I said more to myself. I tried to sort through everything in my head, unsure of what was real and what wasn't.

"If you agree to help me I can tell you who he is and where he is," she said as her eyes displayed loathing and danger, but then she turned her face away from mine. "Do you agree to help me?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Please comment, I love to hear the criticism ^^ Thanks for reading and sorry it took so long XD

Edited by soccerathlete