She's My Pure-blooded Master?! Chapter 1- Encounter

I sighed as I played with a loose string on my jean pants trying to break it off. I was on a small hill with a lone tree on the very top, the kind that you see in movies. I was laying under the tree with my jet black hair covering my bright blue eyes while waiting for Stacie Mcormak, one of the prettiest girls at my school; I just happened to have a date with her an hour ago. I had been really happy that she had asked me and wished it wasn't just some cruel joke on my feelings. I was still waiting, hoping in a tiny part of my heart that she was just really late and hadn't stood me up for fun, though I knew she had.

After it was finally dark and I knew she wasn't coming for sure, I stood up and put my hands in my pockets walking home through the dark. I passed my best friends house Steven Jean, funny name I know. Not wanting to listen to him saying he was right about Stacie I kept walking.

After 10 more minutes of walking I finally arrived in front of my yellow, two story house. Pink flowers lined the left side of the house, my dads flowers, while blue dead flowers lined the right, my moms. I opened the door silently and noticed the house was eerily quiet. 'Had they gone out?' I thought to myself though it wasn't normal for my family to be out at night without telling me.

"Mom? Dad? Lucy? I'm home!" I called out into the house nervously hoping Lucy, my 9 year old little sister, would answer but nothing happened. I stepped into the silent house taking my shoes off and peeking into the kitchen, no one was there. I flicked on the light for the hallway to the living room getting that feeling that something is following you when you know nothing is behind you. I slowly walked towards the living room squinting when I saw the carpet; it looked like it was stained red. I wondered if my mom, being as clumsy as she was, had spilt some wine though I had the feeling that wasn't the case.

I quickly glued myself to the wall nervously and inched closer to the living room, a horrible sense of foreboding coming upon me as I bit my lip and peeked inside the living room. My face contorted into shock and confusion as I saw the horrible scene before me: blood was everywhere. The walls were covered in smears of red making me realize that the carpet wasn't stained with wine but with blood. My vision finally went to the middle of the room where unrecognizable bodies lay, but somehow I knew who they were. My eyes widened and my face expressed pain as I felt tears in my eyes. I started trembling as I ran up to a small body which I knew was my sister

"Lucy! No Lucy!" I yelled and cried before I twitched hearing a small giggle in the corner of the room. Alarmed, I turned my head around and saw a small girl in the corner, no older than myself, who seemed to be licking her fingers. I watched the girl confusion clear as crystal showing on my face.

"W-who are y-you?" I stuttered through my tears. "Did you k-kill my f-family?" I asked sadly.

She smiled. Her white teeth and blood red eyes made her seem even more beutiful than Stacie Mcormak, not to mention her blonde curly hair trailing down to her hips. She wore a black gothic dress that went down to her knees with chains over her waist.

"Sadly i was too late boy," she said before I felt a small bit of wind cross my face. "But not for you hmmm... whats your name boy?" she seductively asked while hugging me from behind which prevented me from moving out of her strong grip. I trembled in fear and blushed as I felt her warm toungue on my neck "Mind if I take a bite?" she asked before I felt her teeth sink into my flesh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please give me some feedback >.< i tried my hardest on grammer and I don't mind hearing critisisms. Please help me out and tell me if this is good or not and how i could improve it if you want!!!! Pretty please -puppy dog eyes-

**** IT IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!! ex: I came up with edwards name via Fullmetal Alchemist a manga I read >:)