Chapter 16 - Telling Everyone

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face. Today we were telling everyone the news. All our friends are coming over and I'm super excited! we will also be telling them what their parts in the wedding will be. They were coming at noon for lunch So I made sure I was ready for the day at 10:00 so I had time to cook. I did my usual routine but couldn't decide what to wear.

I settled on a '96' white shirt with leather on the sleeves and leather shorts. Honestly, I was scared for their reactions. Someone could easily stop us from getting married. Of course thats why Niall said only Family and friends. 

As soon as I pulled Lunch out of the oven, the doorbell rang. Niall opened it for everyone. The boys joined Niall in the Family room for a game while the girls came to talk tp me. I make sure to keep my oven mit on so they couldnt see the ring. At halftime we were going to tell them the news right before we get lunch.

There were five minuites left until halftime, and Summer had just arrived with Evelynn. We talked for a bit until we were inturrupted with screaming. The boys stommped down stairs to the kitchen.

"We have some news for you." niall smiled, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT?!?!?!?" Louis, Harry, and Elise screamed.

"No! Im Definatly NOT pregnant!" I yelled, laughing a bit. 

I took my oven mit off and Nuall took my hand.

"We're getting married." Niall and i gushed. 

The girls started squealing as the boys whooped at Niall.

" So last night we were talking and we decided what we wantede you guys to do in the wedding."I motioned for Niall to go first.

"So Zayn, i want you to my the best man, because Ziall is obviously real," he joked, " and I would love it if the rest of you would be grooms men, along with Miks Friends Cael, Harrison, Peyton, and Hayden. she insistes we will love them." he finished. okay my turn.

"Okay so Phyllisia, I would LOVE it if you were my maid of honor not just because we promised to be each others but also because we've been besties for what like 12 years now? Also Sum, Leese, Ky, Tash, Lou, Dani, And obviously El to be my brides maids. maybe my sister too but im ,not sure if she will come." I spoke sadly. " Phil, Lou, I would LOVE if you two could do  my hair and makeup. Also, The flower girls will obviously be one, Evelynn and one of her friends, and Lou i was woping Lux would be on as well." I smiled at her. She nodded excepting the offer while everyone asked questions and looked at the ring. I was so happy that everyone was happy. Now we had to tell the fam.

*next day*

Niall and I drove over to Maura's so we could tell everyone else. We had facetimed Bobby and Greg so we could tell them all. They were so happy for us. I did wish that my family was that supportive of me. Later i got a picture with Ni and the ring and posted it on facebook so that everyone back home and some of my old friends could see. I had also told Cae, Peyton, and Hayden about Niall wanting them to be grooms men and they agreed. I was really happy that i would soon get to see all of my old friends. 

Now i was in the office, on the computer, talking to my brother and sister about the wedding. They were happy and sorry they didnt keep contact. My sister also decided that she and her boyfriend were moving hare because 1: her boyfriend got a new job, and 2: because im here. Evelynn was realy excited to meet her aunt too.

Because the boys are now having a year break to record a new album, Niall and i decided to get married in 5 months. Phyllisia and Summer where on the other side of the room helping me look for good venues. as i was scrooling through one of the places, i started to get a call from Jenna, my old manager.

" Hey Mikayla! i heard about the wedding! Congrats!"

"Thank you."

"So anyways I  was calling to see if you needed any help with planning because a good friend of mine is one of the best wedding planners in the country and I gave her a call and she is up to it if you are."

"Really? Thank you SO much Jenna! Youre the best!"

" No problem sweets! have a nice day"

Now I have a wedding planner.