Chapter 5 - On the road Again

MIKAYLA'S POV

Today was our first day back on the bus. We spent all day yesterday flying back to America. Today we had a show in Montana. The boys were excited because they had never been to montana before, but the girls and I have. Phyllisia was such an amazing stylist, Management hired her as our Stylist for good. Her and Lou had gotten really close. I was always walking in on them talking about clothes and makeup.

Tonight we were going clubbing. And..well.. by me I mean Kylie,Natasha, Phyllisia, Zayn, Harry, Josh(their drummer duh) and I. (girls outfits to the side).

Phyllisia did Kylie's Makep while Lou did my hair. Natasha was all ready and Kylie was getting her hair done while Phyllisia did my makeup. "So what does your dress look like Mickey?" she asked me. "well its pink and black. its tight, and ya" i said thinking of what it looked like. "Wow Kayla great explanation." Tash said with a hint of sarcasm. Once she was finished with my make up, the girls told me to go put on my dress. I did as told and then walked back to the room to get my heels. The girls gasped as soon as I walked in the room.

"Holy"

"Wow"

"Mik you look hot"

"Niall won't be able to resist you."

I blushed at the last one. I looked in the mirror one more time. They were right. I actually felt hot, sexy even. the dress hugged my tiny curves perfectly. On the inside it had a built in push up bra that made my boobs look...really good. I fixed my hair again and walked down with the girls. Zayn, Harry, and Niall's jaw dropped.

"Well let's get going." I said smirking at the boys. I felt their eyes raping me as we got into the limo. We got to the club in no time and were soon in the VIP lounge when I spotted someone. I yanked Natasha's arm and pointed. Barbara was here. Things were about to get dirty.

AN

I MIGHT UPdate AGAIN TONIGHT SO DONT WORRY