Chapter 1 - Telling him?

Mikayla's POV

I'v written songs since I had the baby. I was so mad at Niall for leaving me. Not to mention heart broken. I didn't even get to tell him I was pregnant. I havnt seen him for 2 years. He's famous now. I just got signed to syco too, well along with my band mates. Yep Simon is our boss. Kylie, Alece, Natasha, Summer and I are a band.

I wrote this song directly for him and today I was recording it. We have this thing on every album, even though we are a group, each one of us has a song that only only one of the members sings. Mine is called "Since You've been Gone" you could tell it's about Niall.

I wonder if he listens to my music? Anyway it's kinda hard having a daughter but the girls are VERY supportive. My daughter is very gorgeous. I know she is going to break tons of hearts. She has golden brown hair, beautiful blue eyes like her father, and cute little freckles around her button nose and rosy cheeks.

In the booth I put on my headphones and they he be me the start signal. I started sing my heart out

Here's the thing we started out friends
It was cool but it was all pretend
Yeah yeah
Since U Been Gone

You dedicated you took the time
Wasn't long till I called you mine
Yeah Yeah
Since U Been Gone

And all you'd ever hear me say
Is how I pictured me with you
That's all you'd ever hear me say

But Since U Been Gone
I can breathe for the first time
I'm so moving on
Yeah, yeah
Thanks to you
Now I get
What I want
Since U Been Gone

How can I put it? You put me on
I even fell for that stupid love song
Yeah, yeah
Since U Been Gone

How come I'd never hear you say
I just wanna be with you
I guess you never felt that way

But Since U Been Gone
I can breathe for the first time
I'm so moving on
Yeah, yeah
Thanks to you
Now I get (I get) what I want
Since U Been Gone

You had your chance you blew it
Out of sight, out of mind
Shut your mouth I just can't take it
Again and again and again and again

Since U Been Gone
I can breathe for the first time
I'm so moving on
Yeah, yeah
Thanks to you (thanks to you)
Now I get, I get what I want
I can breathe for the first time
I'm so moving on
Yeah, yeah
Thanks to you (thanks to you)
Now I get (I get)
You should know (you should know)
That I get, I get what I want
Since U Been Gone
Since U Been Gone
Since U Been Gone

The music gradually stopped.

"That was amazing! Good job today Mikayla! See you on Monday!" Cami said. I waved her goodbye. Off to my meeting. Yay.

"You guys are going on tour!" Simon said. The girls and I squealed jumping up and down with excitement.

"Ah you girls didn't let me finish. With One Direction. Sorry mikayla." Simon finished. The room was dead silent. I had to tell him now because she was coming with us but, I couldn't. I got a concerned look from the girls as I sighed taking out my phone.

To Niall Horan:
We need to talk. Meet me at Nando's in 20
-Mickey

I grabbed my things and headed out the doors to my car thinking of how to tell him.

Oh my god he's here. Does he see me? Yup. He waved and smiled. Is he happy to see me? No. He can't be.

"Mickey! It's been too long. And I can't believe we are going on tour together!" He said pulling me into a hug. I nodded and hugged him back.

"So what did you need to talk about?" He questioned.

"Niall when you- no erm at home you- ugh." How do I tell him.

"Mickey you're scaring me." He said seriously.

"You have a daughter." I blurted.

Silence.

"Niall....please say something." I whispered.

"I-I have a d-daughter?" He stuttered. I couldn't speak so I nodded. He looked like he was about to cry and was pissed.

"C-can you tell me about her?" He whispered. Wow that was not the reaction I expected. I began to describe her to him. He smiled as I talked about her.

"So I havnt missed anything?" He asked.

"Um her birth. But that's it." I stated.

The waitress came back with our check and he paid. "Thank you for paying."I smiled at him, getted a nod in reply.

We decided to go back to my flat so we could catch up a bit more. I made some
Tea for both of us and sat next to him.
We just sipped at our tea for a while when I broke the silence.

"Niall do you want to meet your daughter?"

His face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"You need to be quiet though." I whispered and he nodded.

"Okay sit here and put a pillow on your Lap and I'll go get her." I said to him. He franticly grabbed one and got prepared. I walked upstairs to get my baby girl. I picked her up and she started crying. I fed her a little bit and burped her so she would stop for Niall.

"Come on baby let's go meet DaDa." I said to her. She giggled a bit and squirmed in my arms as I took her to Niall. He was watching her every move and His eyes got glossy as he admired her.

"Hey princess." He whispered.

"Mik you never told me her name."

"I didn't want to pick one without you." I whispered sitting next to him.

"Have any ideas?" He asked.

"I love Evelynn Kiannah." I said quietly.

"Perfect." He smiled at me.

"Evelynn Kiahanna Horan." I said looking at him.

"I'll never leave her or you again Mikayla." He said seriously.

"Promise?" I choked holding back my sobs

"Promise."

Hey guys! please keep reading! it gets better I promise! The next few chapters are good trust me!