Chapter 15 - 2 Years

*1 week later*

I had completely forgiven Niall and we were back to normal. In fact, today was out 2 year anniversary, and it wasn't off to an amazing start. I did my usual weekday routine by getting myself and Evelynn ready. Niall was already at work so I didn't get to say happy 2 years. He didn't text either.

I found a note on the table when I walked down to make breakfast. It was from Niall.

Happy 2 Years baby!

I'm sorry I wasn't their when you woke up!

You don't have to go to work today either. Just put on some loose clothes and get the note under my pillow! don't open it until you've dropped Evelynn off!

Lots of love,

Ni xx

I sighed, going upstairs to change. I decided to go to Starbucks for breakfast today which Evelynn liked very much. I got a mocha with a protein pack and Evelynn got a kids hot cocoa with a vanilla bean scone and we shares some grapes.

We walked to kindergarten together because it was just across the street a bit from Starbucks. She sang the words to 'everything about you' as we skipped down the street.

I got into the car and searched for the not in my purse.

Mikayla McGorgeous (he loves calling me that)

As PART of you gift you get a spa day which I know you love. It's the one down by Starbucks. You will be getting the premium pack? Whatever that means. I think it includes a massage, facial, toes, nails, hair, and makeup. you will be there all day and don't worry about Evelynn, Phyllisia is picking her up. They have a surprise for you there along with your next note! enjoy babe!

-Ni xx

I love spa days. I have them rarely though because I'm so busy with work. I made my way down to the spa smiling like a ninny.

So far, my massage was amazing, my facial was heavenly, and in getting a mani pedi. I just got French tip on both but in my fingers, I got a line of glitter under the white.

This place has got to be my new favorite because they even make you an amazing lunch and you can eat your facial!

When I got to the hair lady, she asked my how I wanted it done. I just had her curl it and wash it. She gave me a scalp massage as well and that supposedly makes your hair grow faster.

My makeup was amazing! it was natural but it still had color. My appointment was finished was finished so I went to the front to pay. Instead, the lady gave me a gorgeous dress with nude heels and another note from Niall.

Hope you had a great day today! Change into this, and get in the limo outside.

See you soon!

Ni xx

I smiled at the note and changed into the dress. It fit like a glove. The Royal blue hugged my curves perfectly and made my eves pop. I started to get excited for the rest of the night as I got in the limo.

Buzzzz buzzzz buzzzzzz

I picked up my phone, seeing it was Niall.

M:

"Hey Niall happy 2nd anniversary!"

N:

"Happy second baby! How was your day?"

M:

"Amazing! thank you so much niall!"

N:

*laughed* "Glad you liked it."

M:

"Ni I loved it! how was your day?"

N:

"Long and boring. I can't wait to see you."

M:

"We are pulling in to some place, where are you?"

N:

"You'll see. I loveeee you."

Then he hung up. What was going on? I got out of the limo and saw Niall holding some flowers. I ran up to him and hugged him, smashing my lips to his.

"Remember when we were that young?" I heard an old woman say, gushing at us.

We broke away and looked at the older couple and smiled. He led me into a restaurant, and the lady led us outside. I gasped at the sight. A candle lit path up to a table for two.

It was amazing. The whole night. Dinner was amazing too! everything was just perfect. "Kiss me" by Ed started playing and it was our song so we had to dance to it. My arms hung around his next while his arms were wrapped around my waist. He kissed me at the end of the song and started.

"Mikayla, you have been by best friend since diapers and we used to talk about growing up and staying best friends and I made a mistake. When I talked to you again you don't know how happy I was. I was determined to win you back. Ever since Evelynns birthday, I knew I wanted to grow old with you, move in with you, be with you. I knew that you were the one for me. Honestly, now, I don't see anyone in my future but you.

You are my rock Mikayla, my joy. I honestly don't know what I would do without you." he said seriously. We pulled something out of his pocket and got down on his knee. I gasped crying even more than I already was as he continued.

"Like I said I want to grow old with you, have a family with you, but most of all, I want you to be Mrs.Horan, so Mikayla Josiphine Carter, will you marry me?" he asked flipping open to reveal a sparkling diamond ring. I was speechless. Niall wanted to be with me! I did not see this coming! when does he want to get married? how many mor kids does he want? All kinds if questions were running through my head when I realized, I havnt given him an answer yet. I nodded my head a couple times before our lips collided. He slipped the ring on my finger and I looked at it smiling.

"We're getting married." he whispered.

"We're getting married." I whispered back.