Namjoon leads them down a narrow hall and stops in front of the door that leads to the stairs.

"It's just this way." Namjoon whispers, he reaches for the handle, but yanks his elbow back with as much force as possible. Taehyung gasps for air as his elbow comes in contact with his stomach. Namjoon grabs ahold of Taehyung's wrist and tries to pry the gun out of his hands. He wrestles to keep the gun away from him at all times.

"You think you're stronger than me?" Namjoon spats on Tae's face as he begins to turn the gun towards the younger's body, "You've always been weak, frail, you couldn't hurt me even if you tried." Taehyung's eyes widen as he struggles to keep the gun's barrel away from him, he gains enough sense and kicks with his booted foot up between Namjoon's legs. He instantly drops and Taehyung huffs as he places his finger on the trigger.

"You're stupid for not being afraid of me," Taehyung's deep voice resonates through the tight spacing, "148 IQ and you couldn't figure out that I'm not what I seem?"

Namjoon holds his crotch and looks up at Taehyung, the gun aiming right between his eyes. Taehyung gives a smirk before he points his head towards the direction they came.

"You're lucky that CiCi is out there, calling the cops, and not here. She wouldn't give you the pleasure of feeling your junk before she popped a cap in you." Taehyung swiftly points the gun to Namjoon's thigh and pulled the trigger. Namjoon wailed as the burning sensation pierces his flesh and his blood runs down his leg. Taehyung shoves the gun where it belong and smirks down at Namjoon, he bends down and curls a finger under his chin and forces the older to look at him.

"Remember this night, Joonie. Remember the fear you have right now just by looking at me." Taehyung smiles and leans close to Namjoon's ear, "Because the fear will be everything you remember from now on—" Taehyung's eyes widen when his body jerks. Namjoon had stabbed him in the side with a small knife, he twisted the metal as much as he could before Taehyung shoved him off. He stood up straight and began to laugh at how small the knife was.

"Not even big enough to scar," Taehyung says as he takes out the knife and flinches slightly, "You're too desperate, Joon."

Namjoon watches helpless as Taehyung approaches him and slams his fist to the side of his face, his entire body falls to the side and his vision turns hazy. He didn't want to admit his fear, he didn't want to lose his pride.

But Kim Namjoon had pissed his pants.

~*~

Taehyung holds his side as he descends the stairs. The putrid scent of human waste fills his nose and he can't help but gag. Did they not clean after her at all?

Taehyung reaches the last step to find Sooyoung bound in chains and a gag in her mouth. She's unconscious, Taehyung walks up to her and tries to see if there's any way to get her out of the chains. He notices a lock and pats his pockets for his pick. He fumbles with the small metal piece and holds the lock with his hands, with mastered skill, he gets the lock to open and he begins to throw the chains off of Sooyoung.

Taehyung holds her up and makes a face when her stench hits his nose, he bites back his bile as he drags Sooyoung up the stairs. He didn't want to touch her at all, she had vomit on her chest and stomach, and he didn't want to imagine what was going on lower in her body.

He manages to get Sooyoung up the steps and drags her through the hallway. She begins to stir herself awake and Taehyung immediately lets go of her.

"Mm... wha.. agh, my head." Sooyoung whines as she slowly sits up, her eyes immediately land on Namjoon's unconscious body, "Joonie!" Sooyoung throws herself onto Namjoon and she tries to sit him up. She lightly taps his face and tries to wake him up, she notices the gun wound and her eyes widen.