Hey I just met you, and this is crazy. But here's my number, so call me maybe ;) 

I walk away shaking my head as the others follow me over to two tables. We push them together, the wood scraping across the tile making an obnoxiously loud noise. Once the tables are firmly together, we grab our chairs, and sit in them.

I take a huge gulp of my coffee, wetting my palate before going into the long story.  I feel all eyes on me as I drink. I swallow the liquid, letting the cold drink run down my throat.

Nareesha: "What's the big emergency Rebbeca?"

Michelle: "Yeah Alicia said you sounded really troubled."

I look at the five people in front of me. Two of them are my closest friends in the world, the other three as people I'm almost forced to trust. I look down at my green straw, starting to play with the top of it while I start talking.

Me: "To begin, Logan an I never dated. I thought we were dating to get Nathan jealous, when infact it was to help boost his career, and hurt Nathans. Don't ask me why.... All I know is that I was the one being played and I "called" it off. Then today, we went to attempt to get lunch and he was there, and... he kissed me... in front of a bunch of papz."

Alicia: "That doesn't seem too bad, I mean as long as you didn't enjoy it right?"

Sam: "She's not telling us something... Becc's what aren't you telling us? You are pregnant aren't you?"

Me: "Samantha I swear if you say I'm pregnant one more time I will hurt you. The thing is, last night Nathan told me he loved me..."

I stop remember last night. Remembering the cliche fireworks that went off, making my head spin and knees go weak. The way he held me, making me feel safe. When he sang to me, calling me beautiful, the way I love you fell from his soft lips.

All: "Well!"

I snap my attention away from my day dream, bringing my attention back to the girls in front of me. I blink a few times trying to remember what I was saying. Finally the thoughts rush back to me, making my head spin.

Me: "I told him I loved him back.."

All: "Awwwwwww."

Me: "Guys! If he see's those pictures what's he going to think? That I'm a dirty little whore just like Chrissy said, then bam! He's back in her orange arms. I can't deal with that.."

I look up and see that what I said finally hit them, the understanding falling into their eyes. I sigh angrily, letting my head fall on to the table. I close my eyes, letting the table cool down my forehead. The table is quiet until Alicia speaks up.

Alicia: "You probably know Jay already knows all about this right? Well the you and Logan thing? (insert head nod). Maybe we could have him help some way?"

I pick my head up, looking Alicia in her eyes that look to be changing from blue to green. I let the idea run through my head, little switches in my brain clicking as it does. A feel a smile crossing my face, my eyes brightening as they do so.

Me: "Yes! Call Jay and tell him what happened, also make sure he isn't around anyone. Tell him also to keep Nathan away from a TV at all costs, oh and the papz! We can't have anything slip out. I have a plan!"

I smile while finishing my coffee and listening to Alicia call Jay telling him what to do. I questioning looks from the others, but I just shake my head at them, throwing a wink their way. 'I hope this works.'

****************************************************************************************************************

Nathan's POV