19. Carter

I heard snapping of twigs but it's gotten to dark to even see anything clearly. I held my breath. What if it's some serial killer ready to pounce on me at any second. Then again..... who else could see me besides Luke. "Omg carter." My heart raced as I leaped up and held on to Luke for dear life. I could hear his own heart racing in his chest causing mine to slow down a bit.

  "I thought- I thought I lost you." I said Barely a whisper. "You'll never loose me." He held me close against his chest as he carried me back to the camp site. As soon as we got there he put my down inside the tent and told him he was gonna be right back.

  As soon as he left I felt a pain in my chest. As if something or anything could just take my heart right now and tear it apart. My mind kept racing, my skin burned from the sunburn from before. My legs ached, my body felt weak. I started to think back to when i first saw him.

  How I really did feel instead of what my brain was telling me. Fuckkkk I hate feelings!!!! "What are you not telling me Carter." Lukes voice echoed inside the tent now taking me out of my own little world.

  "Don't play dumb what are you keeping from me." He looked pissed. His face showed no emotion what so ever but his eyes were becoming darker. Just like his attitude right now. " what the fuck are you even talking about?" I asked obviously he's in one of his moods.

  "You lied to me how come you never told me you switch schools left and right? How you leave people in your life that try to get close to you. You say you don't want me to leave but I bet soon enough you will leave me!" My jaw dropped how dare he!!! That was my past me I'm different now.

  "Your such a fucking asshole!" I screamed pushing his shoulders back before getting up and leaving the tent. "And your a fucking bitch." He yelled from right behind me. "God I fucking hate you luke." I said turning around facing him as I walked towards him.

  "I fucking hate you too." He stepped closer.

  "Your such a cocky prick."

  "And your such a fucking looser."

  "Oh yeah I'm a fucking looser right?" I raised my eye brow getting closer to his face.

  "Yeah you are and a fucking pussy bitch." He smirked looking up from my lips to my eyes. Our body's were barely touching at this point.

  "If I was such a fucking pussy would I do this." I couldn't take it anymore I smashed my lips onto his kissing him while I pulled him closer by his shirt. He kissed me back with just as much force pulling on my hand slightly before biting my bottom lip.

  It felt like heaven. The way his lips molded into mine. How we moved in sync. I knew knew then that I was  one hundred percent into like.

  He was the first to pull apart but he kept his hands on my waist. "What are you doing to me Carter." He mumbled resting his head against my own. "Idk but you have me feeling the same."

  I knew now that things were going to be different. Well I'm hoping for them too.