15. Carter

"Luke Hemmings get you're mother fucking ass off me and getting them mother fucking legs up and moving mister." I tried to sound demanding but it came out into a nervous statement. He laughed as he wrapped his arms around my body basically pinning me down on the ground in our tent as were all wrapped up in blankets,pillows, and sleeping bags. "I think I'm good right here." He said with a raspy voice making my body tingle all over the place .

The birds were chirping in the early morning sky. And yet we still have yet to receive a text from the infamous future person. And to be honest I'm sort of happy we haven't heard anything yet because whenever I get a text or even like my anxiety level spikes through the roof, making the bones in my body raddle against one another and threaten to brake down causing me to collapse.

It's not a pleasant feeling to say the least....

"What's wrong?" Luke mumbled into my war making a small gasp escape my lips. "N-nothing." Curse my stutter. "Sure don't look like nothing what's bothering you?"

"I can't help but think about the future person and how much that person actually scares me. Luke how do you know if things will be the same or not when we get back home. Are you gonna be like this with me or ignore me and pretend I'm invisible." I hid my face into my hands too embarrass to look at Luke's facial expressions at the moment.

"Carter don't even right now!" He said loudly. "You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen and I wouldn't think twice about leaving you're side because all I ever would want to be in the future is by your side and with you through thick or thin. Why can't you see that?" Why can't I see it? Why is it I get so scared of loosing people? Why is it that I'm afraid to go to school because I'm the antisocial butterfly who people want to hurt and humiliate left and right? He wants too know why but I can't even find the words to express it to him.

" you're not a bad Person Carter you're an amazing human being who deserves the world!" My heart fluttered to his statement yet I'm afraid to even like him. I. Me. Carter mother fucking Gray afraid of what people will do once they find out. I shake my head to rid the horrific thoughts. "You just delusional you'll change you're mind sooner or later. " I gently pushed him off me and headed out sir the tent. I felt weak around him. I shiver to his touch yet I'm deeply afraid to find out what will happen if we continue to get "closer."