5. Carter

We stood there staring at each other not knowing what to do with ourselves. I never really took a close look at him like I did now. He has long but short dirty blond hair that sticks out at random angles. His eyes were a light crystal blue, with dark circles under them. His lips were full and plump. Over all he looked very attractive. He wore a black t shirt with pj bottoms and a pair of converse. For a second he didn't strike me as the schools bad boy but as a normal teenage boy.

"What do we do now?" He asked being the one to brake the silence and me from staring at him. "I-i don't really k-know." I stuttered mentally cursing myself for doing so around him. The sun was beating down on us, the sky was clear filling with blue and then the white puffy clouds. It felt normal. But normal wasn't the state we were in right now. "I don't understand why it happened to us?" I shook my head looking at the ground. "I'm a nerd, I don't take risk, I read, I write, I eat lots of food at home and not care f anyone's there.... then there's you.... a boy with a a bad rep at our school, always doing something. Why the hell would they put too opposite people together like this???" i rambled not even realizing that I started pacing back and forth in front of him.

"Have you ever heard of opposites attract?" He finally spoke which made me stop in my tracks. "No offense but I don't think I'll be attracted to you anytime soon there buddy." It stayed quiet for a few more minutes till I decided it was best if I left and went back home. I wasn't even out of the park yet when I felt a person right next to me. Luke

"Look I know you don't like me but you honestly don't truly know me. You only heard rumors at school but have you actually seen me do the things people spread around school." He asked grabbing my fore-harm gently and turning me around so I was facing him. I was quite because even though I haven thought of it before he was right. I never really saw him act the way people made him look to be. "Fine." I whispered turning around " what you mean fine?"

"I mean that you're right and maybe we should get to know each other. But right now I'm tired and all I want to do is go to back bed." I whined beginning to walk back to the direction my home was at. "Thank you." I heard him yell behind me but I just rolled my eyes and walked back to my hOuse so I can go to sleep and pray when I wake up that this was all some type of night mare.