Chapter 50 Smosh and Order. (FINAL CHAPTER)

Comenzar desde el principio

"Would you say you are her best friend." He questions. "Yeah i would say that i'm-" "Wrong! i am.. but maybe in like 5th-7th place but ill let it pass..." Lazercorn says back. "LETTUCE BE!" "I uh..." The jury starts laughing because of the horrid pun Mari made and so do i unfortunately.. Gosh i want tacos now. "AIR FIVE!" I call out across the court as Mari returns it. "Anyway.. Have you felt neglected as long as (Y/N) has been in this relationship with Wes." "Uhh not really i-" "WRONG AGAIN." "Oh was i suppose to say yes...." "BETTTTTY! LEADING THE WITNESS!" Joven yells pointing frantically at Lazercorn and his witness. "SUSTAINED. I take orders from Batman.." Noah says laughing a bit. "NOT FAIR!"

"Ok i guess i have felt neglected.. uhhh" "Because...?" Joven starts standing up to object leading the witness again but i stop him by covering his mouth. "It's not gonna work." "She is dating Wes?? I think. I dunno i just know my bestie and my taco truck." Lazercorn sighs. "I'm done with my questioning..." He says walking back to his table. "THANKS FOR LETTING ME TACO'Bout it!" Mari laughs. "NO MORE PUNS!" Lazercorn yells back.

(ANOTHER DUN DUN CROSS EXSAMINATION)

"Hello miss taco. How are you Bro." Joven raps up on the witness stand. "I Don't speak rap. I only speak taco..." Mari says very confused. "FINE! Hello Miss, or Mr. i really can't tell nor do i wanna know.. I'll just go right into the questioning. Do you know Wesley Johnson." "I do yes." "Do you like him as a friend." "Well duh. He is my Everyday customer at the taco truck. HEY WES!" "HII!" Wes says from the back of the room in his high pitched voice."

"So you have no grunge against him.." "Not really." "Not even about the charge that we have here on trial?" "Nope.." Everything went silence. Well not everything Lazercorn kinda was swearing under his breath. "Guacwaaaard.." Mari says making everyone break out in laughter. "STOP BEING SO CHEESY!" I say from the desk. "They're not cheese...MAybe a bit corny.." "BEAN-OUGH! WITH THE TACO PUNS!" Judge Betty adds on. "I am done questioning i guess.." Joven says walking back to our table while everyone is still laughing.

(DUHH DUHHH DUHHHUHSIFUGEPOFH)

Now can we have our dependence witness up to the stand.." "YUP. Introducing the boyfriend himself. Wesley Alan Johnson!" The jury cheers as Wes gives them high fives then goes to the witness stand. "Will you tell the Truth.." "Yeah?" "WILL YOU!" Garrett yells. "YEAH YEAH OKAY!" Garrett makes his way back behind judge Noah aka Betty.  "You may begin."

"Hey Wes!" "Hi Batman!"Wes giggles. "So what do you feel about this case." "Well honestly i think i am not guilty nor is (Y/N) of the charges pressed on us. We're just a couple and that doesn't change the relationships outside of us." "What could be a possible way that it could change the relationship of others." "I Mean i guess if they were to like her as much as i do."

"Not possible!" I say to my self smiling all goofy.  "How do you feel about the person that accused your relationship with this claim. AKA Lazercorn.." "He's one of (Y/N)'s best friends and my go to guy." "I am done with my questioning judge." Noah nods and Joven walks back.

(Ding dong pizzas here)

"SOoOoooo WEs.." Lazercorn says walking slowly up to him. "Yeah?" "How do you feel about (Y/N)." "To much to put in words. But i have started making a book about her so i can show you back at the office." "Are you serious?" Lazercorn laughs breaking character. Wes nods grinning happily winking over at me. I am so lucky for him. "Anyway. How do you feel with her hanging out with friends." "Well since she is moving in with me i will have bigger opinions of it. But the friends that i have met and hung out with them are absolutely amazing."

I smile while thinking of the first time he met Ever. She is a bit overprotective. Wait Ever.. I need to tell her im moving out....My heart starts racing and i go into a tiny panic attack. I try to catch Wes's eye contact to mentally tell him but he's listenign to Lazercorns questions. Breath in...Breath out...Breath in