Chapter 14 Beauty.

(E/C)= EYE COLOR (H/C)=HAIR COLOR (S/D/C) Shirt, Design, and Color.

(Wes's P.O.V)(EDITED)

After a while of talking with (Y/N) Sohinki and Mari came. We set up the equipment and got ready to record.

"WELCOME BACK TO CELL-OUTS!" We all yelled while flailing the camera around. "Today we are gonna play Draw Something!" Mari said. We took turns drawing the picture and sending it to each other. I played (Y/N) last and the word was 'Beauty.' 

 I wanted to see if Lazercorn was right. I wanted to make her blush.  Since i have the personality as a 2 year old i also have the drawing skills as one. I tried very hard to make a face portrait of (Y/N) and i think i did decent. But it is not my fault. Nobody could do a perfect portrait. Nothing can capture pure beauty. Cheesy but true.

 (5 minutes later) 

"Wes what is taking you so long. We are playing a game not being Picasso." Sohinki teased. "I'm almost done." I say rolling my eyes. I finish up and send the drawing over. The camera turns to her as she opens the drawing. In time lapse it shows my drawing step by step. She keeps looking at the letters and back to the drawing.  

(Guys-i=watched-the-video-and-i-know-Wes-is-not-very-good-so-just=pretend-he-can-if-he-tries.)

(Y/N) P.O.V)

I look at the drawing and every detail that went into it. 'I wonder why Wes tried so hard on this. It's just a game.'  I look at the letters. 'Y E D U N A B T C S R L' None of the letters fought together to create the word i would use to describe this drawing.  The drawing kept getting more clearer and clearer but i still couldn't figure it out. "Wow Wes." Sohinki says getting it. "What is it?" Mari asked. Sohinki leaned in and whispered what is was. Mari face lit up and went up to Wes to give him a high five for the idea. I just couldn't process it. Then it hit me.

       The drawings features looked like a girl with (E/C) eyes, (H/C) hair, and a (S/D/C). That looks kinda like......me. OMG IT IS ME.  What would define me. I know it's not my name because not all letters are there. (SORRY IF THEY ARE.) I look at the letters again. "I give up." i say about to click the 'give up' button. "No no no no just think out of the box." Mari says. "WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING." I Yell. I think on it more and start randomly typing letters.

(Wes P.O.V)

I can't believe she hasn't got it yet. She knows it's her but she can't find the letters to fit it. "Can i have a hint?" She asked. "Just use a bomb." Sohinki says. She does what he says and stares at the letters in disbelieve. "WES! No that's...just..no" she whines and weakly punches me. She types in the letters in 'b,e,a,u,t,y' and sure enough it said it was correct.

  I look at her face and it's a dark shade of red. SUCCESS! "Looks like Wes has a crush." Mari teases playfully shoving me. I. Mari and Sohinki keep teasing me and i just sat there blushing furiously but while i sat there, i don't know if any body saw, i had a slight smirk on my face. (Y/N) just sat at the opposite end of the couch berrying her face in her shirt in embarrassment. 

She sits up and smiles at me. "Thanks but you could have drawn ice cream." (Y/N) said. "Nah."  She rolls her eyes and looks at the camera slightly shaking her head.

     "Well that's it for the Cell-out game and on to IRL." Mari says breaking the silence as the camera man shut off the camera. (Y/N) stood up awkwardly with her head down and walked straight out of the room flustered. I was gonna run after her but someone stopped me. "Hey Wes you don't have to edit this video today." Sohinki says. "Okay? Who is?" I ask quickly wanting to leave. "Flitz says he wants to try editing. We will see how it goes." Sohinki says. I nod and run after her.

(Flitz's P.O.V)

I get the USB cord of the video and plug it into my computer to edit. I had a plan though. I looked in the entire video to find cute moments of (Y/N) and Wes. There has to be something. Mari told me something happened. 

I found the whole fiasco and saved it in my computer. I have a feeling that they are gonna get married in the future so i want to be the bestest friend and make their life story up until the marriage for them on video to look back on. They probably will forget these little moments so it will be a present from the heart. I edit as much as i can and send it to (Y/N) to make sure it is ready for uploading.

(772 Words)

WES HAS A CRUSH. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (Y/N) and Wesley sitting in a tree k i s s i n g. 

The moment you realize you are making a non realistic fanficton. Because you know he is married and is too old for you. Also realizing you will never have a relationship as good as fan fics. *Sigh*

(887 Words)