Turning on my heels I started to walk away from them.

I could lie and say it didn't hurt that Niall didn't try to stop me, but even I wouldn't believe that lie.

I couldn't think about that though.

Right now, I needed to figure out what I was going to do.

"At least take the clothes I brought you," Louis called from behind me.

I stopped, turned, and then raised an eyebrow at him as he walked over to their car and grabbed a backpack.

"I figured you wouldn't want to wear those clothes longer than needed. Plus it's going to rain and get cold, so those aren't ideal. I asked my girlfriend, Eleanor, if I could give you some of her old clothes. She's about your size, but just in case I grabbed some that were too big on her," he explained while rushing over.

I took the bag from him and looked inside to see a pair of jeans, a grey, long sleeve shirt, and a black peacoat.

"Thanks Louis," I softly said. "I haven't worn jeans in like...forever."

A small smile spread across his face. "No worries. In there is also my phone number, address, some money, and a beanie. Call me if you need anything."

I nodded. "I will. Sorry for all the fuss I caused. But seriously...thank you."

Louis chuckled and continued to smile. "It's not your fault, Jess. Have a good time, yeah?"

This time I smiled. "Yeah. I hopefully will."

Slinging the backpack over my shoulder, I started to walk away again.

I noticed we were in a small alley in Central London. I knew a McDonald's had to be close by and I would be able to change there at least. Maybe even eat their horrible, greasy food that I actually missed.

Once I arrived to the street, I froze in awe.

A scene I hadn't been able to see in so long was right in front of me.

Double decker busses were stopping at corners, black cabs were honking horns, and traffic was backed up as usual.

City occupants and tourists flowed through the busy pavements, stopping to snap photos and buy souvenirs.

And right across the street was The Eye. Going in its usual slow circle.

I was finally back in my city.
A place I never thought I would miss.

No longer was I stuck behind those cement walls and iron bar windows.

"Jess!"

I spun around and my jaw dropped at the blonde running towards me.

I felt my palms get sweaty and my heart start beating faster.

"Jess, please. I'm sorry. Please don't go."

"Why?"

"I don't want you roaming these streets alone. You got out, which is what you wanted. I should have been happy for you. Even if I don't fully agree with it. I'm a shit boyfriend."

I rolled my eyes at Niall.
"You don't want to get in trouble so don't worry about me. I'll be fine."

He reached out and grabbed my hand. "On the streets? In the cold? And rain? No, Jess. You won't. And I won't allow it. Please...please.. Just come back with me. Let me help you."

I starred at him and bit my bottom lip.

He was most likely right...

I wouldn't be okay on the streets.

But that still doesn't mean that I would be okay with staying with him! The guilt would be eating me alive!

Know that any minute he could get caught with me. Knowing I could be a potential factor in ruining his image or his band's image.

"Jess...please?"

I sighed and dropped my gaze down to the ground.

"Okay, Niall. I'll come back with you. Just until I figure out what I'm going to do. Alright?"

I looked back up to see him nodding.

"Sounds perfect, Jess. Sounds perfect."

(A/n: Weeeeee. Short update. I just felt like getting something up for y'all soon.

Anyways, I'm off to get ready for my MKTO concert tonight! :D I'm so effing pumped!

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. Leave me a comment down below to tell me what you thought and what you think is gonna happen. Love y'all!)