Ch. 34

"Louis, what the hell did you do!"

I flinched at Niall's screaming.

"Jeez calm down, mate. Thought you would be happy," Louis scoffed.

Niall threw his hands up in aggravation. "Happy? You thought I would be happy to find out that my girlfriend just got busted out of rehab?"

"Hey-"

Niall cut me off.

"Not to mention how much trouble everyone is going to get in once they find out. Did you think that they wouldn't find out she's gone?"

"I know they will, you arse. But if she's gone she's gone," Louis bickered.

"So they'll call the police!"

Again I tried to barge into the conversation, but was cut off by a different voice.

"What's with all the yelling, lads?"

My head snapped over to a black car that was by us and saw three heads poking out.

"Not now, Liam," Niall groaned.

"Oi! You want to know what's wrong? Niall here isn't happy with what I did for his girlfriend!"

"I'm right here guys," I practically yelled. "You do realise that I am right here and capable of talking for myself."

"Jess!"

I looked at the three heads again and recognised that it was Harry who was calling my name.

"Uhm, hi."

He carefully slid out of the car and walked over towards me. "Were you released?"

"No! Louis here broke her out!"

Everyone's heads snapped to Louis.

"Louis, you did what," Liam gasped.

The short lad walked over to me and threw his arm around my shoulders. "Yes. I broke dear Jess out. She hated it there, needed some fun, and I thought Niall would appreciate it."

"Well I don't."

I flinched at Niall's words.

See.

I knew he would be pissed off that I was here.

I bet we'll never speak again after today.

"Niall, stop being a dick," a fifth voice mumbled.

Zayn had finally climbed out of the car after Liam and now both joined us in our "discussion."

"I'm not being a dick, I'm being realistic! We're screwed now that she's out!"

"How are we screwed, Niall?" Louis argued.

"You just broke her out a rehab!"

"Guys stop arguing..."

"Well Niall is being a dick."

"Zayn. Don't."

"Enough!"

All five of them stopped bickering and looked at me.

"If I'm that much of a problem, don't fucking worry about me. Louis, thanks for what you did. Like seriously. I can never repay you. But I'm obviously not wanted here, so I'll go. And I promise I won't spill that it was you who helped me if I get caught."

"Jess, wait. You don't have to go-"

I raised my hand and stopped Harry's frantic voice.

"It's fine. I'll be fine."