Ch. 16

(A/N: Chapter 16 was originally posted but accidentally got deleted. You can thank me and my klutz self. Anyway, this chapter 16 is basically the same just with minor changes since I had to rewrite it. So if you already read it you can move on to the next chapter if you don’t really mind. Thank you.)

“Jess I missed you!”

I rolled my eyes as the blonde ran out from behind the counter and up to me.

“Doubt it,” I chuckled.

Niall shook his head and reached out. “Gimme a hug!”

My eyes grew wide and I heard Tito and Sam laugh.

“Uhm. I’m not a touchy feel person. I have this large bubble that I tend to not want people in and-”

I was cut short whenever my face smacked against something warm and firm. It only took me a few seconds to realize Niall had pulled me into a hug.

Strangely though, I wasn’t uncomfortable. Not that I would tell him that. Or anybody for the matter.

“Ya supposed to hug back,” Niall chuckled by my ear.

I resisted the threatening blush and wrapped my arms around him the best I could. The rest of his body was just as firm as his chest. He smelt good too. It was safe to say his hugs were enjoyable.

I pulled back though and stared at him.

“Since when are we this close? Like on hugging terms?” I asked.

Niall grinned and his eyes lit up as he did so.

“I’m the opposite of you. I enjoy hugs and I hug my friends.”

“So she’s your friend?” Sam smirked to my annoyance.

“Of course!” Niall beamed.

I rolled my eyes again and stepped back some more.

“So what are you doing here? I thought you were sick,” I finally asked Niall.

“Oh! So Zayn did come and give you the letter!” He chuckled.

I nodded but said nothing as I waited for my answer.

“Anyways, I’m feeling better and I have antibiotics in my system so I’m all good. Plus, I’m allowed to visit now so here I am!” Niall outstretched his arms like he was going for another hug but then he did jazz hands. Instead of pulling away from a hug like I anticipated, I started to laugh.

“Well I guess you two can visit for now,” Sam sighed.

Niall and I turned to look at him and I saw Niall had a frown on his face.

“It’s visiting hours. Why couldn’t I?” He asked.

Sam shoved his hands in his pockets and looked between Niall and me. “She has a session with her therapist in an hour.”

I groaned. I completely forgot about Sage.

“Oh. Well then I’ll just wait down here with Tito while she’s there. That okay, Tito?” Niall asked.

“Eso está bien, Tito smiled.

I raised an eyebrow and looked at all three of the males.

“Okay, what did he say?” I asked confused.

I really should learn Spanish…

“Basically he’s allowing me to.”

I looked at Niall and nodded. He returned the look with a smirk.