开始 (start)

a/n: hello there people! this is my second fic I'm working on, and I just have always loved these two maknaes, and just two visuals and talented people. there are going to be this is just a fic, I'm not saying this is true. thank you and enjoy! 

three coffees and four sojus: a jungkook and tzuyu fic

the happy bts maknae jeon jungkook, is totally pleased with his life. he's about to drop his first solo mixtape, and before promotions begin, he gets invited on a show called, "three coffees and four sojus". The famous korean tv show invites a girl and boy idol, usually popular among the media and let them spend 3 days and 4 nights together. but the catch is, they don't know who they're going to meet, and more often than not, the idols end up together, or at least good friends. most times, idols will be incredibly nervous, but jungkook doesn't bat an eye.  however, when he finally meets with tzuyu, the maknae of twice, will that change?

-----

"so I'm just going to hang out with a random girl right?"

"I wouldn't say random, but yes jungkook, you don't need to worry. you just need more exposure before we release your mixtape,"

"alright, for my mixtape, but don't you dare try to make me fall in love or some crap like that. I'm focusing on my career!" 

----

jeon jungkook as himself

our moody twenty-one-year-old, bout to drop his new mixtape. can't fish. that's all you need to know. 

chou tzu-yu as herself

(there was a point in my life where i shipped them a little bit lol, but you can also take this as a reader x jungkook fic, or use her as a face claim)

the beautiful nineteen-year-old, calm, but wild af when sojus are opened. 

---------

---------

feel free to comment, vote, add this to your reading list or library!

-candy 💜