15~ date?.

Andy's (p.o.v)

I got woken up to a door slamming. I don't know what door or was, who it was, but it was loud. I get up and find out that Brooklyn was gone somewhere, Jack told me so. I simply shrugged it off and made myself a tea and a bowl of cereal. I sat down on the sofa and turned on the tv and started watching a series I recently started watching on Netflix.

I watch for a couple of minutes when I get the idea to why not hang out with Millie, right? I got nothing better to do today so like, why not? I message her if she'd like to hang or something because I didn't have plans for today really. Atleast not that I knew of. But I don't really care I really want to hang out with her.

We chat for a little bit then she tells me she'd be ready by 1pm so I'd go down to her apartment then we'd just chill and hang out, the typical stuff.

I go to my room, leaving my empty bowl of cereal to go and change into something proper. Which ended up being a white pair of ripped jeans, simple a grey short-sleeve with a couple of holes in it.

It was now 12:44 pm and I had nothing to do so I went over to the lounge and took my empty cereal bowl and put it in the sink then went over to see if Rye was still sleeping. Which when I walked into his and Harvey's room it ended up that yes, he was still asleep.

I go to see of Mikey was asleep which he wasn't he was doing something on his laptop. "Hey" I smiled walking into the room. Mikey gave me a greeting nod and I just smiled and walked over to jack,'I'm going ok?'

'Where are you going?' He asked me looking up from his phone.

'I'm going over to hang out with Millie' I replied checking if I have my pair of keys in case the doors closed, my wallet in my pocket and my phone. Then looked back up at Jack.

'Rightt, don't do anything I wouldn't do' I chuckled at Jack's response then left.

I call an uber to pick me up. I wait for about five minutes for the uber to arrive. The journey to Millies apartment was 10 minutes from what it seemed like because I was there at 1:02 pm.

I thank and pay the uber and I go to the apartment number that Millie told me was hers. I go up multiple stairs to number 27 and knock on the door gently. A couple of seconds later I'm greeted with a smiling Millie.

She was wearing;

Her hair was kind of a messy ponytail but like, it was nice kind of messy;