6~ hangout

2 weeks later

~~~

Brooklyn's (p.o.v)

It's been a little bit over 2 weeks since Olivia has moved in. We've been hanging out most of the time and sometimes I'd come over and we'd have a movie marathon and that kind of stuff. I'm actually starting to feel sometime towards Olivia but I feel like I'm moving too quickly? I really don't know. I really do feel like I am moving too quickly because every time either she comes over here or only I come over to hers we cuddle up together and like, I feel like we flirt when we talk but like. I don't know? I really don't know anymore. My life is a big fat mess right now.

Olivia's (p.o.v)

I've moved in about 2 weeks ago and I've really been liking it! I have all my furniture, I feel all homely and stuff. I have everything bought, everything is working perfectly fine and I've really just been liking it.

Brook's been coming over a couple of times a week but most of the time I was with him really. If we didn't go out then we'd stay home either at his and the boys' place or at mine and we'd have a movie marathon just watching the most random movies. The first ones we found we'd watch. And yeaa, I've really got to know the area a little bit but I do get a little lost if im going a little further into London, then I can get VERY lost, not a little. But like, I'm able to get to Asda to get groceries and stuff. But yea, not very much has happened. Also, I think I like Brooklyn, but I don't know. I myself feel like im moving too fast but I do really love cuddling with Brook in one bed or on the sofa, that probably sounds wrong but still (lmao)

I was now boredly sitting on the sofa in the lounge room, the tv on and I was spread on the sofa going through social media on my laptop. I look up at the clock and see it's 2:14 pm so I decided to move my ass and go over to the boys' flat because, why not right? I'm bored so why not hang out with them. I stand up to leave my flat then lock the door behind me once I leave. I knock on their door and I'm greeted by a shirtless Brook standing there with a smile. Wow. I smile back and look into his eyes while he looks back into mine. ''Uh ....ye....Hii'' I said awkwardly but then happily. ''Hey'' He smiled charmingly. Brook offered for me to go on ahead inside and I did so and we both then went to the main bedroom where all of them have their beds and we all say our 'Hi's' and then we just talk.

The whole time we were talking and messing around Brook still hasn't put on a top. Everyone else had putten a top on but Brook was the only one who hasn't. I was sitting on Brook's bed with Brook and his hand was pressed on the bed behind my back (If you know what I mean?) When he done that I looked at him in his eyes then smiled. I felt myself blushing so I looked away. Brook saw that and chuckled and shook his head then smiled widely.

''Guys, we need to film a video for our vlog channel, we forgot'' Andy mentioned standing up and going to the lounge. They all stand up in shock and I just stay sitting there, Brooklyn looks back to see if im following along then comes back into the room and extends his arm to me telling me to take it and follow him. He by now had a red hoodie on. We go to the lounge and I sit at the side so I wasn't in the shot because I really didn't know what to do.

''How about Olivia is in it too?'' Brook asked the boys looking over at me then smirking. I give Brook a shocked and embarrassed look then look away. ''Ye sure why not??'' Jack said all happy jumping up and down like a little over-excited puppy. I smile looking down the stand up ''So what are we doing then??'' I asked looking at them. ''Well, I actually on twitter just sent a tweet asking for the roadies to send us questions so we're basically going to do a QnA'' Rye replied showing me what he's tweeted and I nod.

We wait for about 15 minutes when by then there's like 150 questions and there was still a load coming in every minute. ''OKAY LETS GET TO THIS!'' Rye shouted jumping on the sofa then everyone else ontop him. ''Ouch...'' I said laughing.

We all sit down on the sofa all nice and stuff. It was Andy, Rye and Jack at the front then it was Myself, Brook and Mikey at the back. The boys done their random into then they said everything and bla bla bla.

''So the first question is, really straightforward and that is...'Do you guys have a crush on someone? Yes or no?' It's a yes or no question okok, so everyone say yes or no.'' Andy read out and looked at both myself and Brook. I said yes, Brook said yes, then everyone else said no. Rye smirked at both of us and we both saw it then looked at each other confused on what that was meant to mean.

'''Did you lose your virginity?' Oh my gosh these questions'' Rye laughed. ''I didn't'' I said laughing, ''Neither did I'' Brook said. Everyone hasn't but then there was Andy ''You know what, I have. But like, agessss ago. I think I was like 18 or something'' He said. We were all shocked but just got on with it.

We done like 10 more questions then there was that last question which was.... VERY cliche. ''Do you have a crush on the person on your left?'' Mikey read out. Everyone shook their head no then everyone looked at me. I'll be truthful here and now. I don't know if I do. I don't know if I feel something towards Brook so im just going to say no. I shook my head. Then they all awed.

They finished off the video then afterwards Brooklyn pulled me aside so no one was anywhere near us. He pulled me into the closet with him then closed the door shut. He was holding both of my hands. He took a deep breath then asked me...

Cliffhanger ayyy :))

I'm so nice.

-Nicole💗🌹