2~Fovvs

Olivia's (p.o.v)

"what's your name??"
"My names Olivia" I replied slightly more confident.
"Beautiful name. My names Andy, But people call me Fovvs" He told me.
"Nice to meet you Andy" I said with I smile looking into his eyes.
"Anyway I better get going, i have a lot to do in my flat" I said pointing to my door then looking back at him.
"Ohhhh you're our new neighbour! lovely. Anyway I'll leave u to it, get settled in sooon" He told me leaving to go downstairs to the exit of the complex. I watched him as he went down the stairs then hesitated for a couple of seconds then went inside of my flat.

~~~

A couple of hours later I finished putting up everything I had already. I had a person come over plug in my tv and stuff electric like that cause I have no idea how to do that stuff. I look around the flat proudlyof how good it looks so far, but then I get the thought,'I've got no bed tonight,shit'
I guess I'll just have to sleep on the ground. Kill me ugh. Suddenly there a knock on the door.
I don't move until I hear the knock again and that's when I actually moved to open the door. It's like half past 9 at night, who could be at my door at this time?
I open the door and see Andy standing there smiling.
"Hey" he said to me.
"Hi" I replied simply.
"I've just remembered that you've just moved in and like, you might not have all of your furniture or any at all right now, so like, if you need somewhere to sleep just give is a knock or tell me now? Myself and the boys would be more than happy to have you, and they didn't meet you  yet so that would be nice" He smiled.
"If it really isn't a problem, I was actually thinking what to do there now so I'd live to of it isn't a problem"   I replied simply.
"It really isn't, just give us a knock whenever you'll be goingg to sleep. We go to sleep late and I doubt u go any time later so we'll be wake" he said about to leave. He smiled once again then left.
I thought to myself that I might knock over at theirs in maybe like an hour or something.
I had a quick shower, brushed my teeth, dried my hair, washed my make up off then put on my pyjamas;

I didn't want to wear any shorts and belly tops incase they felt a little uncomftable with me so I just went with that

I look at the clock and see that it's 10:42pm so I decided that I'd go to sleep now. I brought with me, my phone, phone charger, a water bottle and thats basically it because I'll leave straight away in the morning. Actually I don't even need my charger, what percentage is my phone. 87%. Ah no I don't need my charger I'll be grand. I left my charger on a shelf then left my flat and made sure that I locked my door and took the keys with me.
I stand infront of their flat door
"here goes nothing" I whispered to myself.

Olivia finally meets one of her neighbours. What's going to happen tonight?😂😏

-Nicole💗🌹