9~Will you go on a date with me?

Rye's (p.o.v)

I stay with Olivia for a little longer before leaving to go back to the flat. I leave Olivia on her own and make my way back. Walking in I was really quiet. I had no reason to be, I just was. Usually, I would come in the door like if an atomic bomb just hit England. But it was different this time. 

I close the door behind me and walk into the kitchen to get myself a glass of water. I lean back on the counter sipping on my water, but at the same time thinking how to tell Brook about How Olivia feels. I stand there for a while longer when Brook walks in. I'll be honest, he doesn't look the best he's ever looked. He looks broken. I thought if I should tell him now as it's only us two. I have no idea where the other boys are. 'Brook?' I called. Oh sh*t, im doing it. Im scared of how he'll react. I hope he's going to be happy.

'Hm?' He replied half dead not even looking at me just doing his own thing. I don't even know what he was doing, he was playing with something. 'C-can I tell you something..? It's kind of important I guess...' I said looking at him. He turned to me,'And what's that?'He asked looked back at me now leaning against the wall at the other side of the kitchen.

'Well, it's kind of complicat- well no it's not. I'll just say it right?' 'Just say it Rye, tell me. I wanna know' Brook insisted. 'OKAY SO, remember when Olivia just ran off after you two had that chat in the closet??' I said. 'Yea, I remember. What about it?' 'Yea so about an hour ago I went over to her flat and she, ugh. Brook, she likes you. She told me. I asked her. She likes you back. Because you like her don't you? You used to talk about her the whole time before the incident. After the incident, you shut down and barely talk to any of us. Am I right? And you like her don't you?' I said adding some hand movement to everything I said. Brook started to look genuinely happy. He looked down at the ground and smiled. 

(Brooks currently FACIAL expression)

It took him a couple of seconds to take it in before he spoke.

'I'm going over to her flat.' He said storming off to his room to put someone decent on instead of joggers and no shirt. 

Brooklyn's (p.o.v)

I ran off to my room to change into something better instead of simple grey joggers and no tee, I picked out a pair of clean denim jeans and a salmon coloured tee. I put a pair of white Nikes and leave the flat as fast as possible to get to Olivia's flat. I run to her flat then knock on the door multiple times at a fast pace. Seconds later Olivia opened not even looking up who it was, but a couple of seconds later she looks up and her face brightened up. She didn't say anything but wrap her arms around my torso and cry into my shoulder and she quietly whispered, 'I'm sorry Brook..' she cried into my shoulder. 'Olivia, no. I'm sorry. This is all basically my fault. I shouldn't have pulled you to the side after the video to ask you that. I should've asked you in a more....suitable way if that makes sense ya'know? I'm so so so sorry Olivia..' I said to her placing my chin on top of her head. 

She was now crying. I slowly walked inside her flat and closed the door. We both sat down on the sofa and stared into each other's eyes for a good 5 minutes straight. 'Olivia?' I ask. She turns to me from looking out the window. 'Hm?' 'Will you go on a date with me?' I ask nervously but quite confidently at the same time. She opens her mouth in happiness and clings to my body. 'Yes brook, I will!' She says happily and hugs me tight. I stay at Olivia's flat for about 2 or 3 more hours and we just hang out, we finished a movie and cuddled on the sofa. But now it was getting dark so I decided that I'd go back to the flat to the boys and tell them everything that happened. Honestly, im so happy right now. 

I tell Olivia that I should go now because it was getting late and she nodded. Just as I was about to leave she came over to me and kissed my cheek. 'I'll see you tomorrow' she smiled then closed the door. I stood there completely shook. I didn't know what to say. I'm so happy right now. I slowly walk back to the flat re-thinking everything that has happened since Rye told me that Olivia liked me. 

I eventually get to the flat and slowly open the door and close it. All the boys we in the living room watching the WORLD CUP England vs. idk who. I didn't really like watching football but I did like to play it.

~

'Who won?' I asked sitting on my bed

'ENGLAND BOIIIS' Andy shouted shooting his hands up in the air.

'YEAAAAAAAAAA' Mikey shouted after Andy also hands in the air. Then Rye walked in giving me a smirk then sitting down across from me. 'So? How'd it go?' Rye asked ears wide open. 'Welllllll I asked her outtttttttttttttt' I said. All the boys looked my way.  Every single one of them was sitting in the bed in front of me then were was me alone on this one. 'How did it go when you walked in?' Andy asked. 

'Well we had a chat about how we both were sorry then we hugged, we watched a movie and cuddled.....then when I was about to leave.....she kissed my cheek.' I said smiling to myself. They all just 'awwed'. 'So yea, I'll have to sort the date out at some point to take her....' i said.

Olivia's (p.o.v)

Brook was just about to leave when I ran up to him and kissed his cheek,'I'll see you tomorrow' I smiled then closed the door. THAT WAS SO NERVE WRACKING. I HOPE I DIDN'T SCARE HIM OFF. I go to my bedroom and plop onto my bed and sigh. I really do like Brook. I really do. And he asked me out too. Im actually so excited for everything ahead.

Another update! Hope you guys like it!

-Nicole