12~Millie

Brooklyn's (p.o.v)

There was a knock on the front door. Must be the Millie girl, the girl Andy likes apparently. Myself and Olivia ignore it and just go to the living room to just be ourselves really, were still wearing our clothes we had on, (I mentioned that like so many times I'm so sorry 😂) Olivia only wearing bra and undies and me in boxers only but to not seem too much of idiots we went to my bedroom and I put on a grey pair of joggers and I gave Olivia one of my hoodies to wear around the house for now, although I'll probably let her keep it I don't know but I probably will. It was really but in her which is good because it went down all the way to her knees.

We went back to the living room and I turned on Netflix,'what do you want to watch babe?' I asked smiling and looking down at her beside me. She hesitated for a minute before she jumped up excitedly. ,'I know!' She squealed. 'Can we watch the a horror movie or something please?'

'Wont you be scared?' I asked raising an eyebrow. 'I will' she giggled. I just chuckled and turned on some horror I've never seen and we both just start watching it.

Also I realized we were completely ignoring the fact that Andy's girl Millie was here, eh, should be grand. I'll probably see her many more times. Watching the movie Olivia cuddles into my side and jumps from time to time and hides her face in my chest hiding herself from what was happening in the TV.

Andy's (p.o.v)

There was a knock in the door. That must be Millie. Oh my gosh I'm so excited to see her. I go to open the door and I see a beautiful girl standing right before my eyes. I look at her up and down. She was wearing  dark blue ripped jeans and a off-shoulder white top. She looked really damn cute I must say so myself. 'Hey' I said greetingfully. 'Hi' she said smiling. It was silent for a couple of seconds when I asked her to come in and she done so. I moved to the side for her so she could walk in.

After she's walked in i close the door and she wasn't looking so I quickly looked in the mirror that was in the corridor and fixed my hair up a little so it didn't look messed up. She then turned around to look at me and I looked at her and smiled. 'How are you today?' I asked her as we walked down to mine and Mikey's room (let's just say they don't sleep in the one bedroom anymore and that they now have the house decorated as they have it now in real life, sorry about that lads.) We sit on the bottom bed for now because I'm not going to be making Millie go to the top bunk just coz it my bed and Mikey is busy doing something with Jack so it should be grand for now. If he does come back and want to use his bed I'll tell him to go away (not sure if the top bunk is Andy's but I think it is so let's go on on with it that Andy's is the top bunk and Mikey's is the bottom bunk) 'so how are you?' I asked looking deep in her eyes.

'I'm good thank you' she smiled. Oh my gosh her smile is adorable I can't bear.

I realized now everyone is, i don't know if they are but like if they're avoiding us? Eh I don't know. I doubt they are though, maybe they're just busy. But now as i think of it, Olivia and Brooklyn are still half naked, like they didn't change today what so ever and when I was running up and down to get changed and stuff and look decent they didn't didn't bother changing, I don't even know where they are in the flat now. I really don't. (Also let's say the have a separate lounge room) ' do you want a drink or anything?' I asked nicely. 'No thank you' she smiled. Okay Andy cop on, don't make yourself look like a fool, you invited her over, now talk, don't just sit there and stare into space. My gosh I'm so stupid.

'Where are you from Millie?'

'Liverpool' she replied. 'Ohhh that's nice, I've been there before I really liked it.' I smiled. 'And you?' She questioned

'I'm from Stockport in Manchester' I said. 'Ohhh that's nice, I've also been to Stockport in Manchester, it's also really nice' she smiled. 'Do you live here in your own?' 'Oh no I actually don't I live with 5 other mates' I replied. 'Must be packed in here then am I right?' 'Not really no when everyone is in their own room doing their own thing it's not so fully although if everyone is in the living room there is a little bit of space left it's not like so small and light' I laughed, she also laughed.

Couple of seconds later you could hear Olivia laughing her head off. 'And that's Brooklyn's soon to be girlfriend laughing in the distance even though we can't see her, she's in the living room with him' I said. You could hear Olivia giggling more and more. 'Okay let's just ignore that he's probably attack-tickling her.' I chuckled.

'Aw her laugh is cute' Millie admitted 'yea I guess so'

Brooklyn's (p.o.v)

We finished watching the movie and Olivia and I were just sitting in the lounge cuddling on the sofa just talking random stuff when I felt the urging of breaking the silence because we were talking and I just no where got on top of her and started tickling her.

'OH MY GOSH BR- AHAHAHAHAHAH BROOKLYN STO- HAHAHAH I CANT BROOOOOOK' she laughed uncontrollably. I didn't say anything but just continued to tickled her constantly. 'ILL STOP IF YOU SAY YOU'LL........be my girlfriend.' I said calmly towards the end and stopped tickling her towards the end of my sentence so she heard my last 3 words loud and clear. 'Brooklyn are you for 100% real with me right now? Wait no that didn't make sense ahaha Brooklyn are you 100% for real with me right now?' She giggled. '100%' i smiled widely.

'Then YES!!' She squealed wrapping her arms around my neck. 'I love you so much Olivia' 'I love you too brook'

Andy's (p.o.v)

'Then YES!!' I heard Olivia shout from the lounge. She sounded happy. OHH maybe brook asked her to be his girlfriend? Ohh that's a possibility.

Millie and I talk for about another 2 hours when I decide to introduce her to Brooklyn and Olivia. We both stand up and walk over to the lounge. I actually can't get over Millie's body. It's just perfect. And her personality I can't even describe. I love it.

We take our time walking there because we kept laughing of what we've been talking about. We walk into the lounge and we see Olivia on brooks lap facing him and their faces together. Oooooooh a full makeout session going on here I see 'OHHHH, yous got together?' I asked looking at the as they stopped making out and Olivia got off brooks lap and sit beside him leaning her head on his chest looking up and myself and Millie.

'Hello' Olivia said a little embarrassed I could tell she was. I chuckled as she looked at me and she gave me a death stare.

'Hey, my name is Millie'

'Nice to meet you Millie, I'm Olivia and that's Brooklyn my boyfriend.' Olivia smiled. 'Hey' brook waved.