10~Date

Olivia's (p.o.v)

This morning I woke up prettyyyy early I must say so myself. I set my phone alarm to 7:30 am so I could get up and go over to the boys flat to annoy them. Honestly, after yesterday I actually feel like, happy if that makes sense. I get out of bed, go to the bathroom to have the longest shower I've ever had. Im for real I've never ever been in the shower for a whole hour. I get out of the shower to dry myself and blow-dry my hair. Another 30 minutes water on that. 

It's now 9 am. I'll probably go over to the boys' flat at maybe 10 am or 10:30 am. I'll see how time goes. After 30 minutes of doing my natural makeup look, I go to my closet to decide on some clothes. After 10 minutes I come up with a look and put it on.

I then go to the mirror in my room that was leaning against my wall and take a mirror selfie and post it on my snapchat and post it with the caption, ' Today's look' I post it then get ready to leave as it was nearly 10:30 am so I decide to leave now

I then go to the mirror in my room that was leaning against my wall and take a mirror selfie and post it on my snapchat and post it with the caption, ' Today's look' I post it then get ready to leave as it was nearly 10:30 am so I decide to leave now. I walk out my flat and lock the door behind me and put my keys in my back pocket in my shorts. 

I walk over to the boys' flat door and knock gently not making it so loud.

Brooklyn's (p.o.v)

I wake up to a knock at the door. What time is it? I look over and pick my phone and see that it was a couple of minutes to half-past 10 and someone was knocking at the door. I don't know who it is so im just going to go open as the boys don't seem to be bothered to go and open, I might as well go and open it myself. I stand up and say,'None of yous is bothered to go and open is are ye's?' I say whilst walking out of the room not waiting for a reply. I walk over to the door and slowly open the door and see Olivia standing there.

'Hey' she said smiling. 'H-hey Olivia' I said nervously but happy at the same time. 'Wel you look decent looking, don't you? did you just wake up? ahaha' she spoke. 'Ah yea I actually just woke up there now a few seconds ago' I said that whilst rubbing my eye then smiling.  She looked down then smiled then looked back up. 'Do you want to come in? Just saying now everyone is shirtless and they might be asleep or no, I don't know one of them might be asleep or all of them might be asleep OR they're all awake. Those are the options currently ahahah' I said moving to the side for Olivia to come in. She comes in and waits for me to close the door and then I turn to her. 

'Come on' I say walking in front of her to lead her to the bedroom that everyone was in. We both walk in and everyone is just spread across their beds, except Jack was still sleeping. Olivia looked over at Jack then laughed slightly.

'HI OLIVIA, HOW ARE YOU TODAY?!?' Andy shouted which caused for Jack to wake up with a fright and hit his head off the ceiling. We all laugh. But Olivia laughed only a slight bit then climb up onto jacks bunk and hug him and check if his head is okay. I must say, Olivia will be a great mom someday. I smile then sit down on my bed and wait for Olivia to come back down. She came back a few seconds later and whilst she was walking down the ladder I saw Mikey staring at her ass whilst she was climbing down.