4~Lazy-Day

Brooklyn's (p.o.v)

3 a.m.

Last night was just a blur. Olivia, our new neighbour, came over to sleep over here tonight because she didn't have any furniture or anything, from what i know. Then later were fighting over who sleeps on the bed. Me being myself offered for her to sleep in my bed and that I'd sleep on the sofa in the living room but she refused me to sleep on the sofa and we went on like that for maybe 3 minutes or so when then I remember Andy shouting at us to just sleep in the same bed, then i remember Rye getting pissed for us to get into bed already it was just all messed up really.
But then weird enough Olivia woke up at 3am or whatever time it was crying. She was crying and her fave was sweating like crazy. She wasn't awake but I faced her and and shook her gently and she woke up. I think she was confused at first and didn't know who I was but a couple of seconds later she figured it out. She told he she was like this right now because of a bad dream. She then told me about it and I was completely shook. We ended up hugging and then basically cuddling. She was crying into my chest but after like 10 minutes the crying stopped and her breathing evened out. She fell asleep. Her head was on my chest and my arms around het waist. During this whole thing we tried to be as quiet as possible because she didn't want anyone else knowing, just not yet. I soon then fell asleep myself.

~morning~

I woke up feeling, not normal if that makes sense. I didn't feel like myself this morning. I open my eyes and see beautiful Olivia sound asleep in my arms. She was laid close to me, her head and arms on my chest and both my arms around her small waist. I think I like Her, but I don't know for definite. I'll have to see how I feel when I get to know her more, i might suggest to her to go around London today together, only us two. Maybe show her around all the shops and then maybe get furniture with her if that suits her. Wow, i have everything planned out and it might not even go as I want it to.
Olivia hasn't woken up yet so I just stare at her and watch her chest slowly rise then go back to its original form.
About 10 minutes later Olivia's eyes flutter open revealing her beautiful green eyes.
"Hey" I spoke quietly to her as she rubbed her eyes.
"Hi" She said with a smile. "What time is it?"
I turn my torso around to get my phone "9:37" I replied simply then smiling. She nodded and smiled. Dang her smile. It's adorable.
Seconds later I feel Olivia's arms cling into my torso hugging it tightly without an intention what-so-ever.
I just look at her then wrap my arms around her body. I didn't know the point of this but I didn't care, i loved it.
We stayed like this for a little bit, well from what we thought was a little bit, but we ended up falling asleep again.

~~~

I could hear laughing, I was confused until I thought,'who else could it be'.
I turn around making sure not to wake up Olivia and give them a death glare. They don't care about my statement but continue laughing. "Shut up! Can't u see she's sleeping??" I whisper shout making me see mad.
"What did u do???" I ask taking Andy's phone off her revealing a picture of Olivia and I cuddling deep in our sleep. I once again give them a death glare and give Andy his phone back then I go back to cuddling Olivia and going back to sleep. I actually don't think we're going to go anywhere, maybe Olivia will stay over one mire night. Possibly. I hope.

Olivia's (p.o.v)

I woke up and my arms were around Brook's torso and his arms were around my waist. I really enjoy Brooklyn's company. He makes me feel safe in a way I really love. I don't even know what time it is but the sun is out and bright so it must be around 1 in the evening.
"Evening" I then hear brook say to me and I look over at him and place my head on his chest.
"You're still tired??" He asked and I nod.
"We might aswell just stay in bed yea?" Brook said to me and once again I simply nodded. Brook hugged my which brought me closer and I closed my eyes just to rest my eyes as I wasn't that tired that I could go to sleep. It didn't seeen that brook was going to sleep because he was whispering to the boys.
They're still in bed too?
I open my eyes for a second to see the boys in their beds well, i didn't see whoever was laid intop of me but there was a voice coming from there, might be Rye though.
Brook was now laying on his back and I was laid beside him a little lower down he was leaning up if you know what I mean y'know? I scoot slightly closer to him and lean my head on his arm. What am I even doing we're not even together. More importantly, we just met! What on earth is wrong with you Olivia oh my gosh! I hope I won't regret any of this. Brook really does seem like a nice guy.
After a couple of minutes or just staring into space brook spoke to me "Do you maybe want to watch a moving in the living room with the boys?"
"If it's not a problem really" I replied.
"It really isn't! come on! Stay in your pyjamas even, coz I'm staying like this and I doubt the boys are changed out of theirs" Brook stood up and held his hand out signalling me to take it and get it. I took his hand and he pulled me up to stand up. He smiled then led me to the living room holding my hand whilst I was behind him walking behind him. We got to the living room and brook told me to just sit down and that he'd go and get everything being myself I didn't follow as like, I'm still basically a stranger so it wouldn't be too nice when they say to stay here and they'll get it and you just follow, so I'd rather not to do so.
Couple of minutes later Brook wasn't back but a joyful Jack walked in and sat beside me, well he basically jumped onto where he was sitting then we both laughed because he hurt his bum doing that. We talked and messed for a little bit until brook was back with loads of blankets and some food which he was slowly bringing one by one. Jack and I watched Brook not helping him but we just continued to mess about. Seconds later I hear a loud 'BOO' I let out a pretty loud scream and turn around revealing Rye now blocking his ears laying on the floor on his side still covering his ears. I look at him and laugh. Rye joins in and so does Jack. Then Brooklyn comes in and he has finally brought everything, now we're just waiting for Mikey and Andy to come into the living room. Rye was getting impatient so he already started eating the popcorn that Brook made for during the movie. We didn't really care thay Rye was eating, we just shrugged it off when he first took the bowl.
Eventually Mikey and Andy Decide to join us all in the living room. "Took you long enough" Rye said sitting down on the sofa beside Mikey. I was sat in between Brook and Jack. Brook on my right, Jack on my left.
The boys offered for me to choose the movie but I didn't want to because I don't really know any good movies. From which I told the boys to just choose anything and that I didn't mind. Yea. I do mind what they  chose. They chose a horror. 'The Conjuring'. I hate that movie. I'm absolutely terrified from it. I'm glad that I had this blanket to hid under. 30 minutes into the movie it was pretty chill until shit went down. I don't even know what on earth was going on but I was clung onto Brook's side and didn't want to leave even when there weren't scary parts.

Brooklyn's (p.o.v)

Olivia seemed to be really scared of the movie because she was clung onto my side which was pretty cute. Halfway through the movie I realised that Olivia had fallen asleep on my shoulder, i really hadn't realised. I kissed her forehead and wrapped my arm around her.

oof guys this is so long my gosh, over 1500 words. I usually write all my books and things on my laptop so I really dont know why I'm writing this on my phone, and 1500 is a lot to wrote on my phone, it is to me lmao. Also sorry for so much of these '~~~' and changing of the point of view but it had to be done

-Nicole💗🌹