Chapter Two

The big man looked around as he entered, a stern look on his face before looking at me. He pointed to me, "Is that her?" He asked the boy behind him.

"Yes it is, we found her sleeping in the forest." Still playing my innocent card I looked down at my scuffed boots.

"Hmm..... Here's what we are going to do with her.. keep her in the village, a little training, an introduction to eveyone and a place for her to stay should do, besides, we could always use another viking." My head shot up, a shocked expression lying on the front of it before I had to force it into a smile. I hated the feeling of my lips curled up for them, but I had to.

"My name is Stoick, do you remember yours?" The big man, Stoick, asked me. As a reply I shook my in a no manner and frowned slightly. He pulled me up off the bed by my arm, "That's ok, it'll probably come back to you in due time, but for now, that is gothi" he pointed to the short old woman, who waved to me, "and believe you have been introduced to these guys." He gestured to Astrid, fishlegs and so on. I gave a noticeable nod.

For the rest of the day I was being introduced to the kind that killed my kind, forcing smiles and laughs with them to make them not suspicious about me. It was finally the end of the day and I was brought to a home that was apparently just built, lucky me I don't have to share with anyone. As I waved to Stoick with a fake smile I turned and dropped it. "Ugh." I spoke to myself making a disgusted faced, shaking my self off a little I picked myself up and walked inside. The sun was just a little below the horizon, welp, an early sleep is never dangerous. The only unfortunate part is that I have to stay in my human form, the thought of my human form makes me disgusted but I have to if I want to survive. They say it's survival of the fittest but in my world it's survival of the smartest. I walked up the stairs not worried about their conditions at all no doubt that many houses always need repairs. Based off of stories the villagers told me this place gets attacked quite a lot by the other dragons. I pushed my feet into the room with the bed and slumped onto it, it did feel quite comfy but laying in dragon grass is so much better. My eyes finally shut as I dozed off thinking about the events today.

I jumped up from my sleep as pounding sounded on the door. I took a second to breath from my fret but the pounding came again. I stood up from having fell on the floor and grumbled under my breath, only a day I've know and seen these people, they sure don't like me sleeping in. I tiredly made my way to the door where the pounding sounded, loud and clear at that and yawned before opening it. The light made it seem the sun just rose from the ground, the faces I was greeted with are the group of people I chose to call the gang. Astrid seemed to shine with joy as she asked, "Ready to go for dragon training?" I blinked once, then twice, just to make it was real then forced for her a gentle smile and a nod.

"I think I'm ready." Astrid's smile got a little wider and dragged me by my wrist to the great hall as the rest followed easily. When we arrived she brought me over to a table that had a boy with dark brown hair already sitting there. When he heard the sound of my boots he looked over at us before tilting his head in confusion. On the fine polished wooden table there were 8 plates with food on them and mugs with a liquid inside. In front of the boy was one of the meals, finally when we reached the table Astrid halted causing the momentum from the unprepared stop to make me hit the table, almost faceplanting into one of the meals but I managed to catch myself. Bringing myself up to glare at Astrid for a moment, the rest of the gang snickered a bit.

"This is Hiccup, he trains with us." She said looking at me, then peers over to Hiccup, "Hiccup this is... Well she can't remember her name yet but she's new to the village." I snickered under my breath when she paused. Hiccup nodded and went back to his eating, glancing at me one last time with a questioning look.

I took a seat and Snotlout sat on the left side of me while Astrid sat down on my right. I looked to Astrid, "What do we do in training?" I asked. What she said next scared me.

"We get trained to kill dragons, we are vikings after all." She said casually, my eyesight became blurry for a moment and my heartbeat sped up. I kept my eyes trained on my food and tried to slow my heartbeat. I continued to eat even though the words echoed in my head.

Once we all finished eating I was stumbling while be dragged by Astrid again, when we got to a bridge outside of what looked like a big ring to be met with a big viking with a peg leg and hand. He looked at me and spoke "Do you think you have what it takes to take out a dragon?" He pointed his metal hook at me.

I stayed still for a second to make sure I didn't waver when I spoke, "Of coure I do, it's in my blood after all." I laughed a little trying to not sound nervous. We all walked down the bridge and into the ring that was bigger then I expected.

{Here is your second chapter, I'll try to keep them big and juicy but if I can't super sorry. Thank you for reading!}