BH

It was 1:30 am in morning when I reached my paternal home. I smiled at the homely feeling. 

Feels good to be at home.

But my home is in our room. I lift my luggage and strolled to my room. Quietly twisted the knob and stepped in. Dim light lighting the room. I looked around. Things looked changed but my eyes stopped at one person. There she is sleeping while cuddling the pillow.

But she is sleeping on ur side.

I didn't noticed that. Yes she is sleeping on my side. I smiled and walked. I sit on the edge and her beautiful face comes in view. Her beauty become more flawless. The more I adore the more I fall for her. 

What is in her?

I softly kissed the side of her head and moved to get fresh. 

~

I stepped out with wet hair. She is still sleeping peacefully. I smiled and move towards her. I gently pulled the pillow between her arms.

Jealous. Aren't we ?

I rolled my eyes and gently laid myself. I put her head on my chest and wrapped my arms around her. Her apple fragrance reached to my nose. 

I m alive again.

I softly kissed her forehead and closed my eyes. 

My sleep got disturbed as I heard some murmuring. I opened my eyes and looked down. 

It's coming from her mouth.

I lean down my head and heard her sleepy groggy voice calling my name. 

Sanyukta: I m sorry. 

Sorry for what ?

Ur fake anger stalker.

My inner voice mocked at me and slapped my forehead mentally. How I forget this. 

Sanyukta: Please. 

I again her heard murmured. I turned my attention to her.

Sanyukta: I need u. 

I chuckled and leaned to her ear side. 

I: I need u more. 

I gently kissed her ear and backed away to look her face. Her face turned pink and lips curved upside. I laid back on my back and pulled her my side. I closed my eyes and welcome my beautiful sleep. But my beautiful sleep again got disturbed as suddenly she woke up. I looked at her confusingly where she sit up and looked panicked. 

Sanykukta: U r not here. U r dream.

She confusingly looked at me. I burst into laugh. She looked more confused and made weird face. I pressed my laughter and pulled her. She collided with my chest. I removed the fallen locks on her face and tucked it behind the ears. Her brown eyes locked with mine. 

I: I m here muffin. Not ur dream. For u.

She dumbfounded stared at me. She lift her hand and caress my right cheek with the tip of fingers. Her dumbfounded eyes become wide. She immediately take her hand back. I smile and loving watch her face. She start blushing. Her face start turning red. 

I: Someone is getting red. 

I sing in teasing voice and her face become more red. She start pulling back from my arms but I rolled us. She squeaked. 

I: Sshhh... R u going to wake up the whole house ?

She frantically shook her head in no. 

I: Then ?