AV

I was waiting this day from years actually not years but from last three weeks and finally today is the day when I will be free from this bondage. Now u all thinking what bondage. Then let me tell u today my cast going to remove and I will freely move my hand and shoulder. This cast troubled everyone. I mean Mary changed my clothes. He feeds me. And I lamely sit in my room just cause he never made me to do anything. And all the time I rolled my eyes where he grinned and shook his disbelief.

Randhir: Muffin?

I heard his raspy voice and immediately a wide smile formed on my lips. I looked in mirror and my mouth got dry. He was in black and looking entirely handsome. 

Yum. Jump and have him. 

I cleared my mind. These days my thoughts getting very dirty and I don't know whom to blame. I mean I read romantic novels. Naina and Vincent advised me how to be romantic or what should I do to confess my love to him or excite him for me. Like seriously who talk like this. And sometimes it was limit when Vincent advise me to lust him and all I want is to run away or put the phone on mute. Where Naina laughed heartily. 

I felt hot air blow in my ear. Immediately I snapped out of thoughts. He was standing right behind me with disbelief face but a teasing smile on his lips. I bit my tongue and cheeks inside my mouth. His hands start snaking around my waist. His chin rested on my shoulder. Our eyes met in our reflection. 

Randhir: Instead on calling u muffin I should call u lost beauty. Every time u seems lost. 

I bow down my head and slightly smiled. 

Randhir: U know I love it when u blush all cause of me. 

My neck start heating up and reaching to my cheeks. From the corner of my eyes I watched his side. He was looking at front but I can bet he smirking at me. He turned me and we come face to face. He cupped my face. I lifted my lashes and saw he was leaning to my face. 

Is he going to kiss? 

His soft lips touched my forehead and stopped for a while there. I don't even realized that my eyes were shut till he pulled back and my eyes start opening slowly. I looked into his eyes. They were full of love and affection. He warmly smiled to me.

Randhir: Come let's go now. 

I smiled and agreed with him. He held my hand and joined them. We walked out and I was smiling like an idiot and watching his back. 

Say it idiot.

My inner voice knocked at me with raged voice. My face was made in gray. It is 901 times in these three weeks where my inner voice showed her raged voice. Everyone is trying hard to make me confess my feeling for him but I failed.

Cause u can top in exam but in romance u r zero. A big zero.

Again my sub conscience mocked at me and my shoulder slumped in defeat. I signed heavenly. I closed my eyes and when I opened them I was in parking slot. 

Randhir: Robert I will drive today. 

Robert nodded and passed the keys. Randhir walked to the driver seat and Robert opened the door. I gently smiled at him and slide in the car. He ignited the engine and start the drive.

*

He halted the car as we reached the hospital. He parked the car and unlock the door. He run to my side before I slipped outside. I smiled and he opened the door. His hand was in front of my eyes and with wide smile I forward my left hand to him. He gently tucked my hand and I slipped outside. Then he locked the car and locked my hand on his forearm. We walked to the hospital entrance.