BB

I cringed in my sleep as his phone was continuously ringing. With closed eyes I patted his side but it was empty.

Bathroom

His phone stopped ringing. I huffed and go back to sleep. After a while again I heard his phone ringing. I resigned and moved my hand to his phone side but my stomach ache. I groggily called his name but there is no response from his side. With pain in my stomach I moved. Till I reached his phone stopped.

No pick this time.

I dreamily smiled and again I make myself comfortable on my bed which is rising and falling with each second. And it was hard too as my bed was soft and comfy. But I ignored all the facts and go back to sleep.

~~~

Sunlight peeked inside the room and fall on my eyes. I hide myself in pillow.

It doesn't look like pillow.

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked twice. Thrice. Wheatish color comes in view. I focused and realized I was sleeping on him. I down my eyes and find we both are naked under sheet. I realized his hands wrapped around my waist and our legs were tangled.

I: Ran.....dhir.....

He was thrusting in me. My eyes rolled back. I screamed his name and we again become one.

My mind played last night event and I tightly shut my eyes on sudden realization how we end up naked. A shy smile curved my lips. It was 3 am in morning when we slept. Actually he was not ready to leave and after three times we went to heaven and come back then we slept.

Wake up before he wake up.

My inner voice suggest me and I opened my eyes. I tilt my head up to looked at him. But my fate have other thing. A pair of grey eyes glittering with naughtiness looking at me. I immediately looked down and licked my lips. He tightly wrapped his hands around my waist and rolled us. He hovered on me. His mischievous eyes bore into mine. I blush and turned my face. His breath fanning my cheek and ear.

Randhir: R U trying to running away ?

He whispered and shivered ran in my spine. His lips brushed at my jaw line and I inhale deeply. His lips traveled down. My breathe start falling down. He lips stopped at the base of my neck. His hot breathe fanning the base and making me hard to breathe. His lips touched and I clutch the bed sheet. He opened his mouth and sucked hard. Bed sheet get crumpled in my fist. He sucked more and my breathe got heavy.

I felt his gaze on me. I turned my face and looked at him. He was staring at me with full of love and affection. I down my lashes and my eyes stopped at his lips. He lips was red and a bit sore. I bit my lower lip and up my eyes. His eyes were not normal like before. They were getting black. I parted my lips. He leaned forward and eventually my eyes get closed. His velvety soft lips touched my lips and sparks happened. His movement was slow and I start savoring the moment. His hands gently caress my sides. My hands reached to his back. He increased the intensity of our kiss. We start passionately kiss each other. His hands reached to my breasts. He softly massaged my breasts and I moaned inside his mouth. He left my lips and start giving me butterfly kisses till my breasts. He take left breast in his warm mouth. I screamed his name and my back arched. He sucked and massage my both breasts with equal passion and time. My hands only tugged at his hair and pulling him closer.. He left them and moved down. His lips touched my navel. Moans after moans coming out my mouth.

Randhir: Let me see u when I was –

He said huskily but his words were cut by his phone. I turned my head to look at him. He looked annoyed. My hand reached to his face. I gently caress his cheek.