Randhir's POV

1) Its time to know him and his feelings for a while. So this is dedicated to all of u who asked me. (Honey buns start asking for what u all wants) 

2) And shrutiadit, &  5trishlasingh- I hope this part will give ur answers. 

=================================================

Girl: Sir do u need anything ?

I looked up and saw Claire standing with a flirt smile.

I: No... U can leave.

I said with disinterestedly and turned my attention and hit the sent button of mail. She left with a light stomp and I chuckled. I pushed the button near to my chair.

I: Daniel how long?

Daniel: Sir 3 to 3.5 hrs more.

I: okay.

It means its time to wake her up. I closed my laptop and walked toward the bedroom. Without sound I opened the door and my lips immediately curved upside. There is she is sleeping soundly.  All curled up like a ball in black sheet. With tip toed I moved to her. She was sleeping like a innocent baby. I can watch her all day like this. It is kind of fascinating to me. The way she slept with parted lips and with light snores. I lift my finger and brushed my knuckle to her cheek for few minutes. A frown line appeared on her forehead and I immediately took back. Again she went into her deep slumber. I shook my head in disbelief.  She did all time. Yes, this is the fourth time I m seeing her like a sleeping beauty. It was last night when she half lying upon me and holding me tight from waist. That time I also touched her or say I removed her strands which come out of her braid and falls on her face. First time, I touched her on the first day when she slept in my room. I went for my clothes as I was shifted to guest room for a day only. I can't hold back myself and without permission I start brushing my finger and knuckles from her temple to her jaw and she was in her deep sleep from the tiredness. And when my knuckles brushed her cheek. I was lost it was so soft and delicate. I didn't had the guts to took them back but when she cringed I immediately took backed and left the room. 

I never thought a girl can effect me so much but she with her simplicity is hell effecting me. I know I dug my own grave by marrying her without seeing her. U all are thinking why I said this but seriously she is the girl who is making me feel those things which I always run. She tempt me and make me wanton for her. She is different from others. She is pure, innocent and real to herself. She eats without thinking what others will think or they were watching her. And I liked that things coz it is first thing which is common between us. 

When I firstly saw her face. I thought she is plain ordinary girl and not my type but when her plain light brown  big eyes met with mine. My world comes to crash. My mind stopped working and I forget my surrounding. Her big eyes were so pure and holding so much of innocence in them. I start doubting myself why I doubt her before. Yes, I doubt her when Mom told me she agreed to marry on the short notice and without seeing me. But after seeing in her big eyes all my doubt vanished and a protectiveness start pooling inside my heart. Her innocence can make any body heart flattered and I want to be that one.

She made me kneeled in a day only which I never did in my whole 25 years of life. I didn't know what I was doing I was in shocked by my own self and with my own actions. And when I asked for her hand and with hesitation she gave and I joined them. They were perfectly fitted with each other like it is only made for me to hold them for life long. And every time I always find a way to hold her hand whether I got only three chances till now but I will make sure got more chances.

And I lost my all limits when her friend pinched her on waist near to her curve on our reception. I was taken back when I saw her pure white milky bare waist. Desire or temptation erupted and my arm slide into her waist and it start massaging there. Where I start smelling her. She was smelling like vanilla and jasmine but somewhere she smells like me too. I controlled myself and left immediately from there. But after leaving her all my eyes only trained to her whole time. Wherever she goes my eyes I always found her in crowd. She made me feel different unusual. I felt like I was turning into stalker that time.

And if I recalled her voice then it was musical and mesmerized to my ears. And the way she told me she is my wife oh that was freaky awesome. It feel like she is mine and will be. But how it feel when she will take my name ? Will it be sweet too ? I really want to hear now.

Voice: Sir... we are going to land.

I stopped staring her and turned back Claire is standing on the door with frown. I chuckled inwardly. I know she likes me but I m not her anymore. I m someone's husband who is sleeping peacefully on the bed. 

I: okay... I wake her up.

She nodded and left with closed door. And again I stared her. How I wake her when she is looking so beautiful.

But u have too.

I pressed my lips in thin line and walked near to her side. I kneeled and came face to face. Her breathing is slow and little snores coming. I bring my fingers and my knuckles brushed her cheek. It is so soft and gentle. What did I do to deserved this fragile doll for me?

A groggy voice come from her mouth and I immediately stand straight. I composed myself and she start stretching herself sleepily. I gulped nervously and licked my lips not to dry. She again slept.

Made her feel ur presence.

I shook my head in no and my inner voice start hitting his face with hands. Okay I will... I took a deep breathe and sit beside her. I go closer to her face and

I: Sanyukta wake up.

My voice turned into low and slow like whisper. She cringed and again I lost in her innocence. She is seriously an innocent baby. 

We are going to land stalker.

My inner voice said with frustration and I snickered. 

I: Sanyukta open ur eyes... We are going to land soon.

She moaned in grogginess. 

I: Muffin...

My eyes widen on realization. What did I called her ??? Muffin ??? Where it came from. Is my mind playing some game with me ?

Ohh stop blaming me. It is ur own outcome. And now u are saying me when u are yourself stupid who is stalker too..

No its not me its u who played tricked me.

Ohh I wish I can If I know that beforehand. I will do that honored. But this time it is u... Stopped blaming and wake her up before she also know u r creepy and weirdo. 

I m not creepy and weird... Its only u who made me to call..

I heard her some voice and I stop fighting with my mind and looked at her. Her big eyes were opened... Wide Open and I realized how closed I was. Her eyes directly piercing in my eyes and her nose is touching mine. Her parted lips closed in tight thin line. When I got so closed to her? I immediately back and stand straight. 

I: Umm.. I... 

I turned back.. What did I do ? How close I got to her and like this? What she will think about me? 

Sanyukta: Is there anything ?

I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe.

I: We are going to land soon.. so come.

With this I made my quick steps out and sit on my chair. 

I hope I did justify with his feelings and to know him. (Fingers crossed). And if not then I will try in next time when in his POV in future part. 😉

Ignore grammatical errors and spelling mistake..

Aarhu