Chapter Thirty One

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove you guys! Aha well its Saturday night and its three minutes away from being ten uhm starting this chapter now and will continue next Saturday or thoughout the week it will be finshed on the way home then I may start the longest chapter I have ever written I will promise you that the last chapter will be super long or at least I will try and make it long because I have it all planned out or at least the last paragraph/ sentence. It will be shockin to some and to some of u it might not be a surprise but more of a 'mother hubber! And or @!%$ because it will a long time before the sequel even gets started writing ;) well I suddenly just got writers block so tonight I am only writing this author's note in the chapter:D

oh yeah and read the note at the end its important and im also asking fooooor....

2,200 reads?? know you can dooo it :D

From this - to the other - has been written on Monday at six thirty ;3

Can't Run. Can't Hide.

All Rights Reserved

****

Tesla's POV-

I awoke with a start and sat straight up in my bed. My eyes were as wide as could be, and then I heard it again, the loud banging coming from downstairs. I backed up in my bed until I couldn't go anywhere else, I was shaking with fear as the noise continued, I wrapped myself up in my blankets and grabbed my phone. I didn't want to go and investigate worrying I would either be killed or stabbed something along the lines of that. The only thought that was running through my head at the moment was that Dustin and Evan were in the house, that they were downstairs and were coming up here to take me away and do god knows what with me. I was still shaking like a leaf and nearly jumped out of my skin when my phone buzzed. I clicked on the text reading it.

'hey, uhm not sure if you up but please say im the only one hearing the banging coming from downstairs...

-Jess'

I numbly typed back my answer, no this couldn't be happening, I couldn't believe this tonight I was going to die and I couldn't do anything about, he was finally going to get what he wanted and I couldn't stop him this time no one could. Because I was sure that if anyone tried to stop him this time I wouldn't be the only one losing my life tonight.

'sorry to say but no it woke me up, are you still in your room?'

I quickly got an answer.

'yes are you?-jess'

'yes, I'm so damn scarred I have a feeling I know who it is or who the people are down there if that is what is going on, do me a favour and carefully lock your door and try to climb up to Oliver's room. Please you have to stick with someone'

This time it took her a little longer to reply

'Ok will do and wait you want me to scale the side of the house! Your crazy but ok I will do it oh and who the hell do you think it is? Wait.... No it cant be-jess'

I nodded but then remembered that I was texting her and not speaking with her face to face.

'Yes.' Was all I sent before I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, I bolted to my door and locked it, I then tried as hard and as fast as I could to get my dresser in front of it, it was halfway in front of the door when the footsteps stopped and I froze, I was praying that they wouldn't come down this hallway. My heart started to beat like a hummingbirds wings when I heard footsteps coming down the hallway towards my door. I quickly shoved the rest of the dresser in front of my door not caring about the noise I was making I then grabbed my hair dryer, nail polish, my straightener, my phone and soap. I jumped over my bed and grabbed the door handle to the little room attached with mine. I opened it and ran inside locking it behind me. Knowing that I had some time before they tried opening my real door I shoved everything against the door hoping that would stop them, now if that didn't this is where everything I grabbed would come in handy. I had the nail polish to shove up their nose if I got close enough (A/N my friend is paranoid of someone breaking into her house so I got that idea from her...;)) the hair dryer was to hit them over the head with, the straightener the same thing as I already knew it hurt, and the soap to try and squirt in their eyes.