Chapter Three

well here is chapter three. please if your reading this take the time to post a comment about what you think of this story, please it means alot or tell your fellow wattpadian friends and fans about my writing(s) pleaase :D means alot thanks so much you guys<3

Chapter Three

Can't Run. Can't Hide.

2012 CopyRight

All Rights Reserved

RECAP*

I wouldn't have known that third period was going to start and I had to get out of that class room unless I hadn't felt that tap on my shoulder. I looked up and just about jumped out of my skin. seriously he wouldnt leave me alone! I left that class room so fast that I swear there were footprints on some of the desks that I jumped over.

______________________________________________________________***

Originally I meant to run to my next class but it turns out that my feet had other ideas, they took me past my class, down the stairwell and before I knew it I was standing in front of what I assumed were the gym doors. I was surprised that I ended up here, I mean considering I had no idea how I got here, I opened one of the big doors that led into the place, when the doors where open I saw that the place was pitch black and I couldn't see anything as I walked along one of the walls I finally found the light switch and flicked it on. The whole place lit up and I was amazed at how big this gym was, at my old schools they were always small and dirty, this one was completely opposite because it looked like the floors were polished every day and the stage and everything was set to perfection. I wondered why there wasn't a class already in here, I was about to go back and try and find my real class.

I hear one of the storage room doors open and before I could react there was an arm around my waist dragging me backwards and when I tried screaming for help a hand instantly covered my mouth. The attacker dragged me back into one of the room's, I'm assuming the one that he came out of. Once we were both in the room he shut the door and I couldn't see anything because there were no lights. He threw me into the shelves across the room and ran back to lock the door, I heard the click and then the sound of a metal bolt and froze, so he didn't plan on letting me go? Uh oh.

I sank down to the floor and ran my hand behind me looking for anything to hit my attacker with, something that wouldn't kill them but something that would hurt like a female dog if you know what I am saying. I heard their footsteps coming towards me and since I have been in situations like this many times before I knew where they were. They tried to make me think that they were standing directly in front of me, truth be told they were off to my left. I was still crouching down so without making any sound I slid my leg out catching their foot. I caught them off guard , they fell to the ground, now was my chance, I hopped up and ran for the door.

I tried to find the lock but they came up behind me and grabbed my foot yanking me to the floor in the process, my head slammed against the concrete and my vision blurred. They pinned me to the ground by sitting on my stomach, one of his legs on either side on my body and he held both of my hands in one of his above my head at a painful angle. Their breath was hot on my ear when they whispered, "stop running from me Tes. Because you're not going to get anywhere." As soon as those words left their mouth I knew it was Dustin. Gosh I had, had enough of that boy.

I spit right in his face when he lent down trying to kiss me, his lips would never touch mine again not after what happened last time. After that kiss well he went to far and turned out he only wanted to use me, to hurt me.. to kill me.

He jumped off of me and muttered something underneath his breath, he hopped off of me and he opened the door . he left without trying anything else, this wasn't like him. It made me more scarred, I didn't have time to play his games so I got up and once again I was running.

***

For the rest of the day I didn't run into Dustin once, I was so glad. When the bell rang reminding everyone that the school day was over. I walked to my locker from my last class and while I was getting everything out of it someone bumped into me which caused me to spill all of my papers from every class I had been in that day. I spun around and saw the person , I glared at their back before heading over to them and yanking their arm making them turn to face me. "you should really watch where you walking." I wasn't really looking at them when I said the words but then I looked up and I saw that it was the person who's feet I had tripped over this morning.. "Oh it's you, hmm just going to point around at everything again like this morning? Why don't you get your rear end over there and help me pick up all those papers that you made me drop huh?"

All he did was stare at me. Wow this guy needed to show some emotion, standing this close to him I realized that my 5'4 frame was really tiny compared to his height maybe 6'3 I felt like an idiot for talking to him like this because he could squash me into a pulp. He stared down at me and said six words. "No, I'm not in the mood." I sighed rolled my eyes and walked back to my locker, hopefully my new family would be way nicer than any of the kids at this school. I shut my locker and went out to the front of the school where Eleanor had said they would be waiting.

There weren't many other kids out there since the bell had rang about twenty minutes ago, yes I had that many papers all over the floor and the other students were much help. I hoped that they would still be here and they wouldn't have gone back to their house and forgotten about me. As I was standing there waiting I heard voices coming around the corner. "Aha yeah right, no mom I won't be rude to her, I just hope she isn't anything like the new girl we got today. Yeah right Jessica no I won't fall for her are you insane we haven't even met her yet." I then saw five people walk around the corner, a lady who looked to be in her mid 40's, a man not much older and two boys, one maybe about my age and one maybe a couple years older. Then there was one girl, who I guessed was Jessica.

"Tesla?" the lady asked.

"That's me, Hi ... wait I don't know you name..."

She smiled and held out her hand for me to shake " My name is Debby Jones, you can call me Deb if you want or... well mom." I shook her hand "Ok, well hello there Debby."

"Kids introduce yourself. You to Tom." She said turning to face her family.

Everyone was in a line, "Hello Tesla, my name is Tom Jones, that is my wife Debby and these are our kids." he waved a hand in front of the three children.

"Hi, I'm Jessica and I'm 16 years old and I go here. I think that's it." She had brown wavy hair that was pinned back and went to about her mid back. Her eyes were a bright blue and she looked really pretty, she seemed really nice and I thought we would get along just fine.

"Hi'ya! My name is Oliver and I'm 17, I also go to this school same as my sister and brother, I could show you around sometime if you would like that?" I nodded my head in response and he smiled. I liked his smile. He had brown hair that was straight and swept across his forehead but didn't cover his eyes. He seemed really energetic and bubbly/

Last but not least was a boy who was looking at the ground. When he lifted his head his eyes locked on mine I knew him from somewhere but I couldn't remember.

" I'm Justin I'm 19 and you don't need a Hello because your the freak who is moving into my family and we already met today. Member' me, according to you I point at everything right?" I glared at him, I wanted to tell him off right there and then but I kept my mouth shut and settled for a glare since everyone else was there.

Great just great everyone in the family was fine except for him because he was the one who tripped me and the one who bumped into me. This should be interesting I thought as we walked to their car.

_***********************************

so there is chapter three what do you all think of it? i dont really have anything else to say except for:

VOOOTE COOOMENT AND BECOOME A FAN <3 THANKS SO MUCH!

-Jadie147 ;*