Chapter Twenty Seven

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaahh! So many reads now! im so happy with this book and I have surprised myself by not giving up on it, and well that is because all of you give it amazing reads so I know that people like it and are actually reading it :D means a lot to me and its sad to say but this book had im going to say maybe3-4 chapters left maybe less depends how long I write the next few and what I include I know how its going to end beware u might hate me for the ending but there is for sure a second book like I have said before I already have the book planned out and the outline of it but you guys will have to wait a while for it to be up. Well enjoy chapter twenty seven :D because there aint much left ;3

Can't Run. Can't Hide.

All Rights Reserved

------

Tesla's POV-

Of course like any other dream I ever had I woke up and forgot the whole thing. No matter how hard I tried to remember how the dream went I couldn't, the only thing that really came to my mind was that I was with my parents, I was younger and we were... happy? That is when I knew that it had been a dream and not a flashback. When I got downstairs everyone was up and bustling around the kitchen and the living room,that was something I thought was weird for the Foster's. They would sleep in every Saturday and stay up all night Saturday most of the time but when Sunday came around they woke up at an un earthly hour of about nine. I on the other hand slept till about noon both days, sometimes not all the time but today was one of those days that when I looked at the kitchens clock it just so happened to be twelve thirty.

"Morning!" Jessica said to me as she got something to drink out of the fridge.

"morning to you to, uhm why do you guy always get up early on Sunday mornings? Isn't Sunday that day when your suppose to sleep in and laze around all day?"

"well probably but ever since we were little mom and dad woke us all up bright and early for some reason."

"oh"

I was searching the cupboards for something to eat since my stomach was hurting so much because I hadn't eaten anything yet and it was almost pass noon. I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and rest their head on my shoulder. I leaned back on the familiar hard chest and toned stomach.

"Morning tessaroo!" Justin said right before pecking my cheek. I sighed and swung the cupboard doors not knowing what the heck to eat.

"Hungry?" I turned around and look at Justin who was now leaning against the island that was in the middle of the kitchen.

"Meh not really." I lied, usually I am pretty good at lying to people, yes I know it's not a skill I'm proud of though. But right then my stomach decided it was time to sound like a dying whale trying to sing like Christina Aguilera. My eyes went wide and I felt the blush creep into my cheeks as Justin let out a loud laugh.

"hmm well I think your body thinks otherwise." I shrugged and avoided his gaze, this was the second time this had happen do you know how unflattering it is when your stomach makes weird noises in front of a cute boy? Well if you don't its very unflattering and embarrassing. I was about to close the cupboards when I heard a loud bang and I just about jumped out of my skin.

"What the hell was that?"

"Oh just Oliver being a idiot slamming the front door.."

I raised my eyebrow at him, why the heck would he do that I mean weren't the rest of the family still here.

"No they just left, they didn't want to leave until you were up because well... you know.. and uhm I didn't want to go with them"

"I get what you're saying and wait how do you know I said that? And oh makes sense" Did I say the question out loud? I didn't-