Chapter One.

Chapter One

Can't Run.  Can't Hide

2012 CopyRight

All Rights Reserved

_________________________________________________***

I was running, but I couldn't go anywhere, I never could. He came towards me, raised his hand and-

My dream was cut short by the BLEEPING of my damn alarm clock. God, how I hated the thing so much. I groaned and reached over and slammed down on the snooze button. Just as I was about to go back to sleep there was a knock on my door followed by an all to familiar voice.

"TESLA! Get up or your going to be late for your first day of school! That will not be happening on my watch young lady!"

I had recently just moved to this orphanage from another one a couple weeks ago, it was halfway through the school year and now was the day I have been dreading the whole three weeks I had been hear. The first day of school. Finally I decided to listen to Eleanor (the lady that ran the place) and get out of bed. I shuffled over to the bathroom and cranked on the shower, I waited until steam started pouring out of it.

I walked out of the bathroom rapped in my robe and stood in front of the smallest closet in the world that held all my clothes. I was sorting through shirts and pants deciding what to wear when I looked at the Clock, I had 25 minutes to do my hair, make-up and still get dressed. I settled on white skinny jeans that were ripped and splattered with neon paint, I also wore a black off the shoulder shirt that said" YOLO " in hot pink writing on the front of it. As I sat down in front of my mirror and turned my straightener onto as high as it could go I thought what it was going to be like the meet my new family after school. I hoped they were nice but I didn't think they were the most smartest people on earth for not meeting me first. Most of the families that I was about to go to would meet me and change their minds instantly. Then they would whisper rude comments and flee the building. Eventually I got use to it thought it still stings a little bit.

Once I had a decent amount of make-up on, I straightened my blonde hair which also had blue streaks in it, I was ready to go. I checked the clock and realized that I had 10 minutes or so to finish. The new family would come by later today and pick up my stuff but I still wanted to put some of it in my bag just in case. I grabbed my IPhone and checked to see if I had any missed calls or messages. Turns out there wasn't any this morning. I guessed that I had everything and with minutes to spare I ran down the stairs, once I got to the landing I couldn't find anyone, this was wack because Eleanor had said that she would drive me to school since it was going to be my first day. I was about go search the place for her when there was a knock at the front door. I opened the door to a boy who seemed to be either my age or a couple years older, he had brown hair and hazel eyes with gold flecks in them, all I could do was stare, I couldn't make any words come out of my mouth. I saw his lips move but I couldn't hear anything. Gosh I thought to myself way to seem cute by drooling in front of an extremely cute guy Tesla! I snapped out of it.

"w-what?" I asked completely unaware of what he had just said to me.

A smirk spread across his face, " I said is your name Tesla?"

I nodded, my words were lost in the back of my throat, wait a minute why did he know my name? They couldn't have sent him for me.. could they? Oh no what if they did, I couldn't just stand here and stare at him. What do I do? Run? Act normal? Gosh maybe I'm just over thinking this, maybe he is a normal guy? Impossible how else would he know your name?

"Hello! Tesla! are you all there?" he said waving a hand in front of my face.

"y-ye-Yes. What do you want and why are you here? what do you want from me?!"

He looked at me like I was on something, "what are you talking about? Eleanor told me to come and give you a ride to school and show you around the school considering it is your first day. But if you want to be all crazy and not come with me that's fine too."

"WAIT, no I'm sorry can we start this conversation again?". He shook his head " yeah sure but we will have to start it again in my car unless you want to be late for your first day." I said "OK" and followed him out the door. Once we were in his car I cleared my throat. He looked over at me with a confused look and then remembered. "Oh. right well.. here we go.... Hi Tesla, I'm Brandon."

"Well hello Brandon, Thanks for giving me a ride to school. I have a question for you."

He let out a little laugh, " Wow questions already?" I smiled "well what is uh Portville high like? would I fit in? I mean if you haven't noticed I'm not a normal girl." He didn't answer for a couple minutes.

Finally he said "Well I know your not normal but I like you, you seem like a cool chick and it's like any other high school it has it's drama queens, the jocks, the popular's, the geeks let's not forget the bullies and every other person that goes to high school"

I was about to say something when he said we were at the school. Great I thought as I opened my door an climbed out. As I was walking towards the front doors someone bumped into the back of me which made me almost fall flat on my face if someone hadn't have caught me in mid air.

I looked up to the person who had saved me from my fall and couldn't believe it. This couldn't be happening I was almost sure that I was finally done running, I guess I was wrong, I couldn't hide from him anymore. I knew one thing though, if he was here I had to get out of here and fast.

____________________________________********

so what did u guys think of that? who do u think she saw? and please tell me what u think about this story!

VOTE COMMETN AND BECOME A FAAN PLEAASE<3

-Jadie147 ;*