Chapter Two

well guys im probably going to be uploading alot with this book because we have to do this thing in class where we choose a book and write like a bunch of stuff about it and do little tiny projects all in one and ive decided to do this book since im writing it, i thought it would be easier concidering its my writing but that means ill have to write more of the book if i was to complete the project and get a good mark... haha well none of you probably cared about that and then aha yeah well comment on what you think so far pleaase it means tons. :)

Chapter Two

Can't Run. Can't Hide

2012 CopyRight

All Rights Reserved

___________________________________________________**********

His eyes were still the same dull grey and as the horrified shocked look came across my face a smirk came across his. Realizing he was still holding me I tried to squirm out of his grasp but he kept a tight hold on my arms. " Dustin LET.ME.GO." he laughed a bit more while I squirmed. Finally I got out of his arms and scrambled into the front of the school. There were people filing through the hallways in every which way. I started to walk down one of the many halls to try and find the main office.

If I had designed this building I would have put it right near the front entrance but no the person who did must of knew that I was coming and I always got lost looking for things. The bell for first period had rang like half an hour ago and I was still wondering the halls when I tripped and fell flat on my face.

I didn't know what had just made me trip until I looked up and saw a guy sitting there looking wide eyed. " I Uh, sorry I didn't see you sitting there, I'm Tesla, and you are?" He just sat there staring at me. I waved my hand in front of his face, "hello do you have a voice?" He slapped my hand away looking annoyed and got up to leave. I got to my feet "Uh I'm sorry if I pissed you off but I need to find the main office, could you tell me where to go?" He turned around and pointed down the hall way. Wow he was a lot of help... not.

I decided to ignore his ignorance and continued my walk down what seemed to be like the longest hallway in the world. Finally when I got there the little fat lady informed me that second period was coming up soon and she wasn't very impressed that I had missed the first one already. She handed me my schedule and told me where my second class would be. I rushed down the halls trying not to get stuck between all of the people I passed my class. I had to backtrack. I had just gotten into the classroom as the bell rang, I picked a seat in the very back corner.

There was no way that I was going to learn anything anyway I thought as stuck my headphones in my ears I never did. I pulled my hood up around my face to hide them and sunk into my seat leaning my head against the wall.. I hit play on my iPhone and the song Invisible by Skylar Grey came on. The song described how I always felt in my life.

I had zoned out, to interested in my music to see that everyone else had left the classroom and I needed to get going. I felt someone tap me on my should, I turned and just about jumped out of my skin. I ripped my ear buds from my ears and shoved my phone into my bag. I grabbed my stuff and ran out of the classroom like I was on fire. He wouldn't leave me alone would he? I was pretty sure there were foot prints on some of the desks back there since I ran out of the room so fast, I continued running down the hall to my next class. This was going to be a long school year with him here, and it wouldn't be a happy one either.

_************************

i started to write this but then i was on youtube watching tv and on facebook so this chapter became really boring but next chapter she will get to meet her new family!

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND BECOME A FAN <3:***

thank you soo muuch

-Jadie147 :*