第59章

"No." The man deadpans, "Are you fucking crazy? You are not quitting." He rages throwing a couple of his items onto the floor, "You're the biggest source of income for this company, think about the people that would loose their paychecks because you stupidly decided to leave!" The man stresses.

Jungkook suddenly feels so small, like he couldn't do anything, which he was too used to feeling and Taehyung who had been standing there silently listening and absorbing everything he had heard so far had to cut in.

"Then I'll quit." He says courageously, looking right into the eyes of the angry small man, "I'm not that useful anyways." Taehyung says shuffling his feet awkwardly. Jungkook looks at him, shaking his head. It's not what he wanted.

"No!" The man yells again, "Hell no! You're also useful. None of you are leaving."

Taehyung walks over to Jungkook pulling him into a hug while their boss looks at them with guilt, "Jungkook-ah," The boy murmurs, "Maybe we just don't belong together. Maybe this is the universes way of telling us that we weren't meant to be."

The boy rolls his eyes, frustrated at what's happening right now, "Don't say shit like that, TaeTae." Jungkook pushes himself closer to Taehyung's chest, "I've waited a whole year to even hug you, don't do this now."

"Look, if I so much as see you talking to each other here or anywhere, you best believe I'll send Taehyung out of the country again." The man spoke sternly, holding his ground, "You knew what you were doing when you signed the contract." Sitting back in seat, he propped his head up in the palm of his hand.

"I specifically said no dating, the only reason why I let Jungkook date IU was for publicity, nothing more. It would've been nice if you actually stayed together with her, but what's done is done, I guess." He stared coldly at the still embraced pair.

"Now get back to work."

Direct Message
taehyung✔️

jungkookie✔️
i'm not going to let
this get between us.
7:23 PM✓

taehyung✔️
please don't hate me.
7:24 PM

i love you, kookie 💞
7:24 PM

jungkookie✔️
what are you talking about?

You can no longer send messages
to this person.

Learn more here.