第50章

"Kim Taehyung!" The girl yells again for the millionth time, it'd be an understatement to say that Taehyung was afraid of her.

He was terrified of her.

Who is 'her'? She's one of Taehyung's trainers for his new found career in modeling, she's about the same age as him and had been a model herself, but after a few years she decided that she'd rather help with the stuff behind the scenes, for the modeling world having been too much for her to handle.

"I said you can't walk like that! You look like you're dead!" She yelled again for the fifth time and Jungkook who was there to support him felt mad, but he couldn't exactly pinpoint why. He knew that his hyung was getting treated like this, because it was his new job after all.

"Okay Mina, I'll work on it." He yelled back and she can't help but bubble up in anger, "For the last time, my name is Su-Jeong! You wont make it far in the industry if you can't even remember names." She informed sassily as she fixes her long black hair.

Taehyung suddenly starts to feel defeated, even though he's only been at this for a week. Su-Jeong walks out for a second to collect herself leaving the older boy and Jungkook alone in the room.

The younger noticed immediately just how worn out Taehyung looked, all based from his own experience of course, Jungkook tries his best to cheer him up.

Direct Message
k.taehyung

jungkookie✔️
cheer up! if it's anyone
who can do this, it's you!
1:56 PM✓

"Kookie, were in the same room." Taehyung laughs as he reads the messages.

jungkookie✔️
you'll be amazing! trust me :')
1:57 PM✓

i know talent when i see it.
1:57 PM✓

and you're definitely it.
1:58 PM✓

i believe in you! fighting!
1:58 PM✓

Taehyung can't help but smile, it's like this was just the energy he needed to continue. As if on cue Su-Jeong walks back in and tells him to get back into position.

This time around he walked with more passion, more confidence per se and it definitely showed, surprising both Jungkook and Su-Jeong as he glided beautifully down the fake runway.

By the end, they couldn't help but clap, Su-Jeong mainly clapping for herself, but she was still proud to have been able to fix Taehyung to be the start of a perfect model.

"Ah. Taehyung-ssi." The girl calls out to the boy who was quite honestly ready to leave for the day, "Before you go, PD-nim says you have to delete your social media accounts and make a new one."

To that, the model in training raised an eyebrow at Jungkook who shrugged unknowingly himself, "Why? Can't I just use the one I already have?" He asks carefully, knowing how Su-Jeong wasn't a fan of answering questions which she thought were 'easy-to-find-out-yourself'.

She placed a hand on her hip, popping her mouth, "PD-nim doesn't want scandals or for your personal life to be invaded." Su-Jeong explained, "I mean unless you want everyone finding out where you live, who your friends are, where you are every second of the day."

Taehyung sighs as he looks down at his phone, but suddenly realized that he could just make the account he has now a private one instead of a public one. So he just smiled, "Okay, I'll do that when I get home." He lied well, as if it were first nature. With a bow, Taehyung and Jungkook left the room side by side.

Su-Jeong knew well, he wasn't going to do it, but it was his loss.

She warned him.