第37章

Direct Message
eatjin✔️

RM_✔️
jin, i had a great time last
night we should go out again!
12:48 PM✓

uh, jin?
1:59 PM✓

hey jin, do you know
someone named jimin?
5:12 PM✓

he's threatening to do
stuff to me for no reason.
5:12 PM✓

jin, why are you ignoring me?
8:36 PM✓

eatjin✔️
leave me alone, namjoon.
8:45 PM✓

RM_✔️
woah, namjoon?
8:47 PM✓

what happened to joonie?
8:47 PM✓

it was cute.
8:47 PM✓

just like you :')
8:47 PM✓

eatjin✔️
bye, joonie
8:58 PM

RM_✔️
wait, what?
8:58 PM✓

????

You can no longer send messages
to this person.

Learn More Here

. . . .

"Jimin, it's not working." Taehyung voiced out frustratedly, Jimin rolls his eyes after his friend had stated the very obvious, "Yeah, no shit. He probably didn't even see what we tweeted." Jimin told as he typed his last tweet directed at Namjoon before he turned his phone off.

They felt horrible, almost guilty for being unable to do anything for their heartbroken friend. Speaking of whom, none of the boys had contacted since this morning,  "I think I should go back home, Jin might still be there." Taehyung spoke as he gathered all his things.

"Alright then, tell me when you get home!" His friend yelled out as he stepped out of the boys huge apartment. Jimin sat back down on his sofa now noticing a familiar rectangular shape sitting on his table, but he was quick to realize that it wasn't his.

"Hey, dumbass! You forgot your-... Taehyung!" The little ravenette ran out of his house to catch up with a surprised Taehyung, his eyes nearly popped out of his head when Jimin jumped onto his back, "Shit, Jimin! You scared me. What do you want?"

All the older boy had to do after jumping off of his back was wave Taehyung's phone in his face. "You got a message from RM!" The boy told and Taehyung immediately looked down at his phone to see that he did indeed get a DM from Namjoon.

"Let's go back inside."