8. the heartbreaker teaches boxing

"Thank you again for covering my shift for me tomorrow," I thank Joe for the hundredth time today. He grin at me.

"No problem. See you Monday," he chirp. I watch as he walk out of the locker room before turning back to my locker.

Thank god Joe has agreed to cover my shift for me. I've done the same for him a couple times when he has plans with his boyfriend, Jared.

And now I have to wait till Travis comes so I can leave. I don't think he's coming anytime soon. So I decided to get out of the staff locker room and walk around the gym.

Once I'm out of the locker, I hear hitting sounds coming from the corner of the room, behind the boxing ring.

Curious, I slowly walk towards it and behind the boxing ring, at the corner of the gym, reveals Kaden punching the heavy bag hanging from the ceiling.

I watch in silent as the half naked Kaden punches the bag hard like he's angry at something

I watch in silent as the half naked Kaden punches the bag hard like he's angry at something. My eyes slowly trail over his muscular arm and toned back.

He has a nice body.

Kaden suddenly stop and turn around. Surprised, I quickly hide behind the boxing ring. I hope he didn't see me. I bite my lower lip in nervousness.

"I saw you," Kaden call out. "You don't have to hide."

Crap. He saw me.

I come out of hiding and smile sheepishly at him, embarrassed. I can feel my cheeks flush with red.

"Come here," he tells me. I'm confused but does so, calming myself down on the way to him. He takes off his red boxing gloves and hold it with one hand as he wipe his sweat on his forehead with the back of his hand.

"Do you wanna learn?" He signal to the heavy bag. I've never actually try to punch a heavy bag before even though I've worked here for awhile.

"Um..." I'm not sure.

He doesn't wait for a response as he suddenly grab my hand and pull me to him. He toss his gloves at me and I quickly catch it.

"Put it on," he instruct and walk behind me. After hesitating for a few seconds, I decided to put it on. What the hell, right? Might as well learn a thing or two.

"Keep your feet on the ground and hold yourself up." Kaden instruct behind me. I glance back at him before standing straight in front of the heavy bag.

"Left leg forward, bend slightly, and hands in front of you." I follow his instruction.

"Start punching it." At his order, I start punching it and moving forward with the heavy bag.