Dave sucked his teeth. "You wasn't doing all that in your sleep last night..." I quickly turned to him with my mouth dropped.

Stephanie choked on her spit and clutched the necklace she was wearing.

"Ima need me some water or something because we just exposing each other today... Excuse me Kiari." Jaceyon mumbled as he hurried off to the kitchen.

"Damn, a bitch almost died in here..." Steph said as she patted her chest. "So... Uh, best friend... What were you doing in your sleep last night?"

"Yeah Angel, what were you doing in your sleep last night?" Jd came back in and sat down with a bottle of water in his hand.

"SHE WA-"

I quickly put my hand over Dave's mouth. "NOTHING! I wasn't doing a damn thing..." I talked over his muffles.

There was no telling what else I did in my sleep that I didn't know about.

"Well... Um... I think we should get started... Don't you think so my handsome husband?" Stephanie asked Jaceyon.

"Hell naw, I wanna hear this..." He said smiling at us.

She popped him in the mouth. "Awe shit! Yeah yeah baby, we should get started! Damn..." He whispered and held his lip.

I took my hand from David's mouth and gave him a death stare.

"Alright well, as we all know, everything on Angel's website is now sold out; congratulations by the way-"

"Thank you." I said smiling as he continued.

"- but you're now at the most frustrating part: packaging and shipping. Now, it's only frustrating because of all the orders you have to package, ship out, and do it all in a certain amount of time so that it gets to the consumer or customer 2-3 business days or which ever shipping they choose. But the more control you have over it, the less stressful it is on you. What I suggest is you take out a certain time period everyday (which is probably going to be at night or as soon as you get home from work), and use that to package and ship out all your orders. The website keeps up with and organizes everything so you won't have to. It also send out things like confirmation emails, letting them know you got their order, and it also lets you know all the tracking information on their order once it's in the hands of UPS, or FedEx, or whoever. Me and Dave also have a business email linked to it so that they can contact you for customer service if anything goes wrong, which you shouldn't get any or to many of those. Be sure to check that email frequently... And keep in mind that when you want to stock up again is your decision. If you wanna take a small break, that's fine too. I suggest waiting a couple of days to stock back up because it makes your customers eager to want to buy again. Um, I don't think I have anything else to say other than let's start getting these orders out the way."

I heard Stephanie take a deep sigh. We looked over at her to see her smiling at him with her face rested on the sides of her fists.

"I never heard you talk like that before Bear..." She said softly as she gave him googly eyes.

"It's a lot of things you haven't heard me say yet Mama..." He pecked her lips.

"Mmm... Lets go to the bathroom, so you can tell me..." She grabbed his hand and pulled him up with her.

"If I knew being smart would get me all your sweet loving, I would've done that a long time ago." He smirked at her as they both went up the stairs.

Me and Dave sat there, looking at the ground in shock of what we just heard.

"Angel..." I looked over at him. "Yes David?"

"I-I think I'm gonna be sick..." He got up and ran to the kitchen.

***

4 hours later...

Dave

After what feels like forever of packaging all the orders and taking trips to the post office, we were finally caught up and done with Angel's orders.

Stephanie and Jd went home as soon as we finished. I think it's obvious what they were going to go do since they stayed in the bathroom moaning the entire first hour of us doing orders.

They're just freaky as hell...

I hate to see what they're going to be like when they actually do get married.

"Mama, what you doing today?" I asked Angel as I took my shoes off.

"Umm, nothing now that we've gotten that out the way." She sighed and sat down on the bed.

I crawled over to her and kissed her jaw. "You coming on a date with me..."

She opened her mouth to speak, but I stopped her. "And there's nothing you can say, because reservations are already made."

"But David, who's gonna watch Kairi? We can't get Steph and Jd to watch her; they gonna be fucking all night!"

"My mom can watch her! You know she'd never say no to watching her." Angel just folded her arms and straight faced me.

"See, I'll show you..."

I pulled out my phone and dialed my mom's number. I put it on speaker phone, and it rang 4 times before she picked it up.

"Hello?" She answered irritated and out of breath. I furrowed my eyebrows at her but decided to shake it off.

"Hey ma, can you watch Kairi tonight? Me and Angel have reservations tonight and we need someone to watch her."

"Yeah yeah sure. I gotta go, bye." She said quickly.

"WAIT MA! What you doing? Why you trying to rush me off the phone?" I asked frowning.

"Listen David, Mama tryna get her some dick!" Me and Angel's mouth both dropped.

I then listened closely at the voice that was coming from her background. "Hey Faye! Come on now baby! I'm ready! I can't wait much longer!"

I jumped up. "MAMA, IS THAT DADDY?!"

"Goddamnit YES! And he gone be my daddy for right now too. Look boy Ian got time to be playing with you! BYE!" She shouted and hung up the phone.

After looking at it for a while, I looked up at Angel.

"Angel, what my dad doing over there?" I asked still frowning. She walked over to me and laid my head down on her soft breast.

"Come on, it's okay baby..." She cooed to me as she caressed my head.

Hey y'all 😝❤️

I was gonna add G and Maggie in this chapter, but then I said nah. So they'll just have to come in the next upcoming ones ✍🏾

Vote and Comment! 😘

Lord, my panties 😩😭

Lord, my panties 😩😭