Turning times

Harry cradled the crying scorpius in one arm as he read through a book about bringing the dead back to life. He had been on to Hermione and she had told him all she knew and gave him the book. The only way the book said you could bring back a life is to replace it with someone else, the longer that person has to live also benefits the factor. If someone was on there death bed with only a few hours to live it wouldn't work. Harry closed the book and sighed, looking at Scorpius he knew he had to bring Draco back, but was he willing to sacrifice someone for his own selfish happiness. There was a knock on the door and Scorpius stopped crying, a dark haired woman walked in a scowl set on her face.

"What are you doing?" She demanded.

She was one of the new professors replacing Draco, Harry hadn't bothered to learn her name he was determined to bring Draco back.

"Working." Was all he said.

"This is my office now. Not the dead guys." She sighed. "You need to leave." 

Harry stood up and place Scorpius down gently. He towered over the new professor with a deep scowl set in. He did not take lightly to insulting the dead, especially the ones he loved.

"Leave before I lose my temper, and I would rather not in front of my son." Harry growled.

"Or, I'll give you this?" She held up an old rusty time turner and smirked victoriously.

Before she could even react Harry was holding it and she was sent flying out the door, with a flick of his wand Harry locked the door and examined the little object in his hand. He had assumed they had all been destroyed in the fight that killed serious. How had that snobby bitch get one. Harry looked down at Scorpius and grinned.

"I know how to get your daddy back." Harry began turning the time turner to the amount of hours he needed and stopped.

He looked at Scorpius and smiled sadly, he couldn't leave the little boy by himself, but since Draco's murder harry had't brought himself to trust anyone. He picked the little boy up and hit the button. One second passed, then two. It wasn't working, frustrated Harry raised his arm to throw it when they zapped. He opened his eyes and looked around, Draco was walking down the hall towards them. He had a concerned look on his face, like he was worried. The dark haired woman called out his name and he spun around. 

"Ah, Miss noumea. What can I do you for?" Draco asked.

"I was wondering if you knew where, the defence classes are held" she asked.

"Just down the hall to your right." Draco pointed.

She thanked him and ran off, Draco just walked past ignoring Harry and Scorpius. Harry realised quickly it was because they couldn't be seen. It broke Harrys heart, but at least now he could finally find out who it was that killed the man he loved so he could get his revenge. There was a loud yell and Harry ran into the room coming face to face with, Himself.