The final breathe.

Harry knew something was wrong when he hadn't got any cute letters from Draco that day. As he was walking towards Draco's office a panicked Neville stopped him.
"Oh, Harry. You need to come with me quickly." Harry felt his face drop as he followed Neville towards madam pomfreys office.
When Harry swung the doors open he felt his entire world shatter. Laying on the bed all the colour drained from his face was, Draco. Cuts littered his body oozing different coloured puss. Draco let out a groan and Harry rushed towards him. Draco whispered Harrys name and he knelt down beside Draco. Harry could feel the tears streaming his face but her didn't care.
"Who did this to you?" Harry demanded angrily.
Draco shook his head smiling through the pain.
"Please, no anger right now." Draco breathed.
"Your going to be ok." Harry insisted his voice softening.
He looked at pomfrey for support but she looked away sadly and Harry's head dropped.
He climbed on the bed and scooped Draco into his arms as he cried softly.
"Remember that day in Diagon alley when you were getting your robe made, god I wish I wasn't such a stubborn kid." Harry sniffled.
"Don't be, I thought it was hot." Draco laughed.
The laughed turned into body wracking coughs and Harry held Draco tighter.
"Fight this, please, Scorpius needs you, I need you." Harry pleaded.
Draco went to open his mouth, but the only thing that came out was a breath. His body went still and Harry screamed. His heart shattered and he let out a low cry and he clutched onto Dracos lifeless body and sobbed.
"No, you can't, I have lost to much I need you to come back to me!" Harry yelled.
The only sounds were Harry's pained sobs and the soft cry of Scorpius who was cradle in Pomfreys arms. 
Harry stood angrily, his heart broken. He gently took the one year old from Pomfrey and held him tight.