Did we just break up?

When Harry walked into the room Ginny was laying on her side facing the wall, the blanket pulled high over her shoulder back turned in Harrys direction.
"Ginny?" Harrys voice echoed off the walls and eh sighed. 
"I don't want to talk to you." She scowled.
"I leave in the morning, I think we should." He pleaded softly.
She sat up and threw a pillow at Him.
"Fine, leave not like I want you here anyway. Get out!" She shouted angrily.
Harry shook my head sadly, He knew he should have felt hurt but part of him was glad. He knew about the affairs, the lies and the many abortions she had been keeping from him.
"This is my house Ginny, if you want me out of your life, you leave." He said putting his foot down.
She looked surprised and Harry felt relieved.
"But, where would I go?" She asked sulkily.
"Home, to your parents at least you have those" Harry snapped growing more annoyed at Ginny.
She stood angrily and slapped him hard in the face.
"Stop being so self obsessed!" She screamed. "We get it, you killed Voldemort, your parents are dead boo hoo!"
 Harry touched the cheek where Ginny's hand had made contact and looked at her, doing his best to hold back any anger that would cause him to ruin her career he stepped back and held t door open for her.
"I have ignored all your wrong doings, all you mistakes everything that could have ended this relationship and left you on the streets. You continue to cheat on me and when I want something you deny it and act like you had to put up with me. I want you out of my house now! Harry shouted barely containing his rage.
She looked stunned before bursting into tears. 
"You can't do this to me, Harry." She sobbed. "Mum and dad adore you they'll hate me."
"Should have thought of that before you treated my like shit." Harry spat.
He picked a shirt up near him and threw it at Ginny. "Come back for the rest tomorrow."
Ginny looked absolutely shocked, she pulled the shirt over her and pulled on a pair of pants before skulking past Harry and out of his sight.
 Harry ran a hand over his face sighing.
"Fuck me." He groaned. "Ron ain't going to like this. Its not like he didn't warn me."