Sleeping with the enemy

(Mature content, do not say you weren't warned.)

Draco pushed Harry onto his bed and immediately climbed on top. He kissed his way down Harry's cheek bone as he slowly undid his shirt. Draco ripped his shirt off and then proceeded to undress Harry. Harry moaned softly as Dracos cool fingers brushef over his skin and Harry began to undo the button on Dracos pants. Once all the clothes were on the floor Harry held up a finger for Draco to stop.
"Protection?" He asked meekly.
Draco held up a condom packet and smirked.
"I'm always prepared."
Harry smiled softly and pulled Draco back into him and they kissed softly. The kiss began to get rougher as the two boys began fighting for dominance, Draco won. Draco began to rub Harrys butthole getting it loose enough so he could get inside without hurting Harry, Harry moaned softly into Dracos mouth and felt himself growing harder with each passing second. Something long and hard rested on Harrys stomach and he knew it wasn't a torch.
"Are you ready?" Just as the words left Dracos mouth Harry saw him move into position.
Slowly, Draco pushed himself inside of Harry and grunted. Harry squirmed at the foreign object in his but and immediately tightened. Draco leaned over Harry caging his arms on either side of Harrys head and began thrusting in and out. Harry moaned as Draco got faster and could feel his erect penis rubbing against Dracos smooth stomach and moaned. Something began rising inside of Harry and he couldn't control it.
"I'm going to cum." He told Draco.
Draco smirked and nodded.
"Wait until I say." He demanded.
Harry did his best to hold it in, Drack continued to thrust his penis inside of Harry slowing down and speeding up continuously. Draco shuddered and Harry lost control, both boys came at the same time. The sticky substance from Harry covered Dracos stomach, smiling, Draco ran his finger over it and stuck it in his mouth sucking on his finger slowly as Harry watched. He exited Harrys butt and laid on his back.
"Lick it off." Draco demanded.
Harry clumsily positioned himself over Draco and began to slowly lick up the white stuff on Dracos stomach not breaking eye contact. Draco licked his lips and Harry slowly made his way down to the head of Dracos erect penis. He began toying with it, his tongue touching the tip gently before he covered the to with his whole mouth. Using his tongue to stimulate Draco, Harry began to lick it faster before he started sucking gently. With each suck Harry began to swallow more and more of Dracos penis until it was gone. He began to deep throat it making gargling noises eavh time it hit the back if his throat. Draco clenched the sheets as he let of grunts of pleasure as Harry gave him head. There was a shudder and Harrys cheeks widened, a small drool of cum slipped down Harrys chin but the rest went down his throat. Reluctantly, Harry let go of Dracos dick and climbed up beside him.