Awkward

Harry quickly got dressed and stood up straight facing Draco.
"Same time again tomorrow?" He chuckled.
Harry blushed slightly and nodded his head letting himself smile. He hadn't felt this way since Ginny joined the Flying vixens. And even though his butt hurt he didn't mind.
"Don't you have a class to teach now?" Draco said looking at the time.
Harry glanced at the clock on the wall and swore, he had to teach a bunch of first years how to fly a broom.
"Thank you." He kissed Draco on the cheek and took off.
As he was racing down the hall he bumped into someone and apologised but didn't stop until he heard his name.
"Is that anyway to treat your best friend" she scolded.
He spun around to face Hermione, she had changed a lot since her separation with Ron. Her long untameable hair was now just above her shoulders in a neat cut that shaped her small face.
"Sorry, Mione, I'm running late. Talk later." Harry Apologized again.
"Just rub the cream off you chin before you get to class then." She chuckled shaking her head.
Harry felt like he had been caught robbing gringotts, again. His stomach sunk and he quickly wiped the 'cream' off.
"Make sure you find me later." He called as he took off running again.
"Okay, Harry."
When he got to class all the students were already on there brooms.