Important Authors Note •

Hola! 

Why yes I can speak spanish. Okay, actually not. Even though I'm taking spanish classes for about a year now, I can only say one thing which of course, is the most important sentence in a girl's life ever.

Quiero comer = I want to eat.

Okay, back to the important stuff for which you guys will probably hate me.

I am not going to update for about a month a new chapter.

The reason for that is simple: I'll be away on vacation. Of course, I will try to find time and write but I'm not going to have wifi over there because I hate spending time on the internet when you're away on holiday. Like seriously, why should I look at my phone when I've got a pretty damn awesome view of the beach? Yeah, exactly. 

And I'll be visiting my mom soooo, there's a lot of catching up to do with her. A lot of complaining about how ugly, fat and stupid I am. Got the drift? And also, I have to make sure that she is going to cook me some mighty fine meals. 

IMPORTANT: If you know any meal that tastes like heaven, tell me and I'll add it to my list of things my mother has to cook for me. Thank you.

Okay, okay, okay. Sorry, got lost in the moment.

So yeah, I will not be updating this story for a long time but hey, in that meantime, you'll discover other, better books! Don't give up on life now just because I won't update anymore. (Okay, I am expecting some tears by now and a you sitting there, typing away a very dramatic comment on how this broke your heart and how you will NOT be able to find a better book than this one. Go.)

That's all I wanted to say actually. 

Have fun and enjoy whatever you're going to do this summer! (Yeah, we all know that cannot happen without me!)

Nos vemos = See you! (Totally googled that)

Melxx