Chapter Twelve

Hello! :)

There's not much to tell other than the fact that you guys are simply the best readers in the world! Thank you guys so much for the support! 

Enjoy reading :)

Melxx

___________________________

     Some should feel honored, grateful more than ever with the strongest title being past upon them. The title, in which one has the complete control of the whole world, is one thing many did dream about getting one day, though it was always destined for one boy to have and who shall ruled the world forever as the strongest, cruelest and darkest demon out there.

     Though, that one boy, who was meant to be the king, the ruler of the world did not want any of these things. Always being looked up in his room so no one would dare to do him any harm so the title could be passed on some other evil being, the boy had many dreams he knew would never come true. He was different, they all were, that he could tell. For a young boy, he was very smart. Smarter than everyone thought him to be which on two aspects were both a positive and negative thing.

     The boy was aware of the fact that they were the evil, compared to the humans which existence of both his father and mother wanted to keep a secret from him. Though, they had no such luck.

      Several servants and workers, created by his father many centuries ago as once he was called out with Lord, were his source of the information he got through the years about the other world in which creatures such as called humans did live. With giving him these information, every single one of them put themselves into serious danger by betraying their Lord but they could not help it. Creatures such as their kind, vampires, demons and witches were well known to be the evil ones which was true even. But, and no one had answers to that, the boy did have a beating heart. And because of that, because of how innocent he was and oblivious around most of the cruel things happening around him, no once could say no to him. The boy did affect many creatures for the better with his heart without even knowing it.

    The day he was born, the second he was born into this world where all of the creatures, every vampire, demon and witch was there to get a glimpse at the soon to be Lord, gasps of not only seeing the little baby filled the room, no, it was the sound of something beating which had all eyes of everyone wide, mouths agape at looking him.

     It was the sound of a beating heart.

    No vampire, no demon and no witch had something such as a beating heart, something that compared them to a human being. Sure, some of them, before they got selected to be cursed forever by living in the true world by the Lord himself were humans before but after the translation, all in the spot where once the heart used to be was nothing but darkness then.

     So this event, that had never occurred before had left all of them speechless and thousands of questions were left unanswered for a very long time but the Lord at that time knew what this meant, he knew it very well.

        His first and only one born son was not only meant to be the ruler of the world, no, he was meant to lead the whole world in which the humans did live too for a small part. With his heart, one which allowed him to feel true emotions were a sign. A very big one. With the ability to know the way humans did act and feel, he was able to easily take their land over with no difficulties at all. Sure, the Lord who had been killed by the biggest war imaginable back then, the father of the Lord today could have easily done that himself. He could have had all of the humans turned into creatures such as him within a day but one thing for him was very important.