Chapter Twenty-Six

Hello lovely people! x

First of all, let me start of by saying that all of you guys are awesome, alright? Okay, good.

Now secondly, I am going to apologize for the most crappy chapter in the history of crappy-written-chapters (although I'm sure that I've got plenty of other crappy written chapters in this book). I've had ideas believe me, many ideas on how I was going to continue but everything I wrote down? Yeah, it looked like chinese to me.

This one was my very last attempt at writing this chapter and I'm sorry for it not being good at all. I don't know, I just need food and I've to wait a few hours before I can eat since I am fasting. And food's what's encouraging my creativity at writing okay? :D

Yeeeeeeeah. Alright. Sorry again and enjoy this one... as much as enjoyable this can get. Like seriously, this is just so badly written.

Melxx

______________________________________________________

"I used to come here a lot when I was younger," he said after a while, feeling so comfortable with his precious beloved sitting right in front of him as memories of his past came rushing back at him. The days where everything was much easier than now. When he did not have to worry about ruling a world and being stamped as a ruthless, cold demon. Those days he spend without a care in the world. Just enjoying the life as a innocent little child.

He could talk on and on about all of the beautiful memories that were made right there as he was still a young and care-free child. Those memories, they were gold. They were not there to be shared with anyone but the only light in his dark life. No one else would get a glimpse of his childhood but his beautiful, sweet Chloe. No one but her caused these foreign yet so familiar emotions to appear after so many years back again.

She was as precious as someone could be. She was his whole world. Without her, he was sure to fall into a heap of nothingness, consumed by the dark and only the dark.

Though he trailed off as worry, one of the many emotions he forgot what it felt like, came alive as he took notice of the current state his sweet Chloe was in. She was struggling to support herself as she massaged her temples, eyes tight shut as a whimper was let out of those beautiful lips. Immediately, every single vein in him pulsed with adrenaline as he went on alert, not wanting anything to hurt his baby.

You already did.

He stiffened as he reached out for her, ready to take the goddamn pain his baby was in away. He did hurt her, more than anyone could ever imagine. Quickly shaking off those thoughts, he reached out for her now but before the tip of his fingers could so much as brush against her skin or he could utter a word out, her glassy eyes shot open and she flinched back. His heart clenched at the sight. To see a single tear dreading to slip from her eyes as she gazed in terror back at him, broke his heart into the tiniest peaces imaginable.

His baby, his everything. What had he done to her?

"W-what is hap-pening?" He balled his hands into fists, nostrils flaring at not knowing what was the cause of the pain his beloved was in. She was closing her beautiful eyes, preventing him from getting lost in those never ending deep, bright blue eyes of hers. And then she fell. Away from him. And in that moment, he lost it.

Send the doctor up in my room. Someone. Now! Through the mind-link that allowed him to talk with his family, he barked the order without wasting much more time. He abruptly stood up on his feet, towering about his Chloe as he was determined to ease the pain she was feeling. He would do anything for her, anything. He would stop at nothing to make her happy. Her happiness was his main and only priority for as long as he breathed.