the princess - first move

Depuis le début

I push through the grounders who already know who I am due to the dress and the rumors on how I always like to wear light gray or light blue. That I'm the new ruler of The Underground.

I go up the endless and endless flights of stairs until I hear Lexa's voice, the door guarded by two grounders.

:: A/N :: italics means its in grounder language!!

"Speak to Heda." I keep it short and simple.

"Busy." One of them says but I can tell he isn't telling us the whole truth.

"There's always time for me." And with that, I walk in with Regina walking after me but Rufus stays outside.

"Afternoon, Heda." I add, but this time, seeing Heda alone in her bedroom.

"Princess." She seems a bit shock seeing me but that's enough emotions for her to show me.

"Where's Roan?" I get straight to the point. "Cabin." She shugs her shoulders.

"Well he wasn't there." I inform her and her face gesture seems to change, she doesn't knows where he is. "He should be."

I bite the inside of my cheek, what the hell can I do? "I'll look for him, send you someone to inform you when I find him." And with that, I walk out.

"Are you really going to search for him?" Regina whispers as Rufus joins us. "Of course, why shouldn't I?" I glance at Rufus who makes a weird face gesture. He needs to understand sooner or later.

We make our way down, reaching Heather and the horses. "Where's Roan?" Heather asks as I untie Star.

"Somewhere." Regina replies for me as I keep quite. "Waste of time." Rufus whispers under his breath, not meaning for me to hear but I do.

I close my eyes, inhaling and exhaling once before opening my eyes once again. "Everyone head back to The Underground, I'll meet you back there." I command, I'm going to have to do this on my own.

"But-" I cut off Regina before she can continue. "I got my sword and I know how to put up a fight." I assure her, getting onto Star. I give them once last look before I ride into the sunset. I'm kidding. I don't actually ride into the sunset but I go into Roan's forest, where his cabin stands at.

I roam around the forest while the sun goes away and the moon comes out, but he's nowhere to be found.

"Roan? Roan!" I call out his name until I reach a lake, mostly water but it has no current.

And that's when I see a brunette head come out the water. I get off my horse, walking closer to the end but slowly, incase its someone else.

And when the person is fully out is when a smile appears on my face. "Roan!" I exclaim, running into the water, towards him. Not caring if my clothes get wet.

He looks at me confused as I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him into a hug. "You okay?" He asks as he wraps his arms around my waist, giving back to the hug.

"I thought you were dead." He pulls away slightly from me and I feel my whole dress and the bottom dripping with water. "I'm here." He assures me and thats when I finally look down, noticing he only has underwear on. "Oh lord Jesus." I whisper under my breath as I bring my eyes up to his.

"Enjoying the view?" He jokes but I roll my eyes with a smile, "Maybe if you weren't cooky enough." I play with him but as I do, I start my way out but he grabs my hand, pulling me back into him.

"Roan!" I giggle, placing both my hands on his chest but my giggles slow down until its just silence between the two of us.

"You love me." He whispers with a smug look but I'm more focused on him glancing from my lips to my eyes. "Hmm... we'll find out." I whisper, not being able to control myself and at the end of the sentence, smashing my lips against his.

8/10/18